Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Rolls

Tyy, the reason he left Vengeance.

Warriuh
$ DONATOR $

@@Sybren glad to see you like to eat bullshit for breakfast lunch and dinner 2 of you're high rank don't fuckin play what a joke.....

Forgot I must play my zerk 24.7  :lol:  :lol:

Warriuh
$ DONATOR $

@@Rolls How mad you got them  :lol:  :lol:

Veng Speeeed

@@Rolls How mad you got them  :lol:  :lol:

L000000L

Nunslapper

To solve this, no more irl trading or account trading. Idk who thought that was a good idea, I've been scammed on this game too many times to do something like that.

The banter and closeness is cool at a distance. Save the cosyness for your girlfriends/wives. Don't take pixels too seriously.

That will end the drama ^^, because honestly you can't tell who's wrong or right in situations like these--- they destroy clans and trading accounts or RWT should not be tolerated.

NAYYLMAO

To solve this, no more irl trading or account trading. Idk who thought that was a good idea, I've been scammed on this game too many times to do something like that.

The banter and closeness is cool at a distance. Save the cosyness for your girlfriends/wives. Don't take pixels too seriously.

That will end the drama ^^, because honestly you can't tell who's wrong or right in situations like these--- they destroy clans and trading accounts or RWT should not be tolerated.

it's literally 2 against 13 

Nunslapper

it's literally 2 against 13 

true

Caregan
mao you dont know shit who are you anyway some irrelevant random honestly shh

And who are you lol?

OT: As much as I love reading and hearing drama, EVERYONE in this topic are acting like little children. Nothing you say will actually make anyone think any differently unless you have actual proof rather than "He was in the ts", "This person heard it all".....  Pretty sad to be honest with you. But now, time to bash me for typing this reply.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

As I told him and the others in the clan before ; WE DO NOT ALLOW SELLING/BUYING ACCOUNTS (jagex rules).

You know the risk when you're buying/selling an account. That's the very simple reason why we have that rule setup.

You KNOW how I think about stuff like that, similar with staking. It's your OWN choice/risk. 

And at that point I already could've not spent any time on it at all.

It's like @@Caregan said, no proof no point. You're only making yourself look retarded, no offence.

NAYYLMAO

And who are you lol?

OT: As much as I love reading and hearing drama, EVERYONE in this topic are acting like little children. Nothing you say will actually make anyone think any differently unless you have actual proof rather than "He was in the ts", "This person heard it all".....  Pretty sad to be honest with you. But now, time to bash me for typing this reply.

i'm not gonna bash u, but it's pretty sad that you're taking the side of the scammers. if you don't believe me, go talk with tisks and figure out for yourself.

@@Sybren so ur just gonna turn a blind eye if he does that shit again? sad man

Caregan

And who are you lol?

i'm not gonna bash u, but it's pretty sad that you're taking the side of the scammers. if you don't believe me, go talk with tisks and figure out for yourself.

@@Sybren so ur just gonna turn a blind eye if he does that shit again? sad man

Hmm, funny. I don't think I took anybodies side? Not trying to get involved, just saying without physical proof of anything happening then anything you say is basically irrelevant to people who do not agree with you.

Nunslapper

And who are you lol?

yeah tyy charged back, but if you don't know the whole exposition and context you can't make a judgement. I'm not directly involved and anyone who isn't can't really tell wtf happened, people will just take sides.

Dumb things like RWT and selling accounts should not be allowed in clans.