Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Rolls

Tyy, the reason he left Vengeance.

Veng Speeeed

yall S L U M P I N G FAM

Enjoying playing with a scammer

lmao you dont know shit who are you anyway some irrelevant random honestly shh

yeah because you know loads about this aswell? just the word of a PROVEN scammer l0l

i dont give a fuck about the drama im just enjoying it and laughing at a slumping shit clans desperate claim to hang on to being relevant

Im here laughing that a random kid is trying to call us a slumping shit clan l0l. The garbage has now been passed on to the binmen.

im far from a random people know and as for you its cute you believe this "clan" is going anywhere even the leader has been brainwashed by a emo looking reject and his sidekick and if you think thats the binmen obviously you are proving you dont know shit mate

Oi random you mad ?

Pressured

alright im done thankyou for making doing sire more entertaining for a hour or so have fun friends xoxo

PlXELHUNGRY

TL;DR

NAYYLMAO

This topic should be locked and moved. 

no, the truth and grudge is coming out.

this is probably the most active topic in ~a month+ 

Tabasco Soz

Makes the clan look dumb for airing its dirty laundry out in public. 

Warriuh
$ DONATOR $

A random E-Warriuh calls me an Emo nooo  :lol:  :lol:

yeah you look like the type of guy what would want to have a sword fight

Sorry bro I don't play for that team. 

NAYYLMAO

this isn't exactly news, and news have already spread out.

Tabasco Soz

Doesn't matter this post looks retarded. 

Btw @@Rolls you realise this is probably enough PUBLIC information to get you banned for selling RSGP? 

Tyy

As I told him and the others in the clan before ; WE DO NOT ALLOW SELLING/BUYING ACCOUNTS (jagex rules).

You know the risk when you're buying/selling an account. That's the very simple reason why we have that rule setup.

You KNOW how I think about stuff like that, similar with staking. It's your OWN choice/risk. 

And at that point I already could've not spent any time on it at all.

It's like @@Caregan said, no proof no point. You're only making yourself look retarded, no offence.

Good thing your leadership doesn't follow your rules :P

this is too funny

Ben
$ DONATOR $

What a sad state of affairs. People who were friends a week ago calling each other for everything when they weren't involved in the whole RWT fiasco anyway.

It's particularly bad for a number of reasons, I've spoke to almost all of you over the past month, those that left and those that are here on the forums and even more so on TeamSpeak. It's all well and good being pissed off with people taking sides because you've got your own side, but at what point does that compromise being civil? As I say most of us have had a laugh the past month and now some of the same people here at shouting about how relevant they are online and how much of an impact they have from both sides, who cares? Be real.

The whole RWT situation, I knew about the other one before I went away and hoped it'd get sorted but the nature of the trade (your word against theirs absolutely no possible way to prove who took the items unless you pm the mods on Reddit, get banned for RWT and then when you both get an answer one of you goes "don't care anyway") completely opens up an opportunity to steal and cause a dispute and divide which is what's happened here. Madness, and honestly it's all about personal gain there's absolutely no regard for the clan, I haven't been here long enough (pull me up about that, I'm aware of that so it's irrelevant) so I don't know why a lot of members left, and what they envisioned and why it didn't formulate BUT what you need to remember is if you were that quick to leave, you weren't healthy for a clan wanting to grow and expand. Not willing to weather the storm, contribute and quick to jump ship. Nothing against those the left, you didn't want to be here and I respect that I'm just making you aware that once this all clears vengeance will carry on regardless and it's a shame to lose you all, you're decent lads.

Now the Tyy situation, I've dealt with Tyy before, nice solid guy with goals and a drive to help people which is one of the reasons I want to join (plays BA as well) but seeing Rolls sfreenshots of the recovery is ridiculous. Now I don't agree with RWT internally, because there's always greed playing a part, we need a friendly professional attitude towards each other, we aren't dealers and this is seriously not on. Like fine if you were leaving and had a problem and hate Rolls and some things gone on behind the scenes I don't know about but why do exactly what we rip controlz from PD about to your own guild for 100 dollars? That's a fair amount of money but if someone said to me "hey il give you a days wages to fuck over someone in your guild" you can bet they'd get told to fuck off. It's like the guy on Wanderlust ratting out his community for 15k dollars and everyone laughs at him it's trivial in the grand scheme of things.

That being said, I've started following a motto I heard recently "Believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see", that might seem stupid until you actually think about it. When I heard about the account recovery it meant nothing to me, no evidence no pictures nothing so it wasn't mine to believe. The Tyy situation would have been the exact same except it's clear you've tried to recover the payment I've had it happen in the past whereas there was little evidence on the account recovery this was clear. But in terms of believing half of what I see I don't give anyone my full trust until I know them well enough and there's a lot of bridges to be built at the moment. It's unlikely but that picture could have been put together in twenty minutes and there could be more to it but you've not denied it despite commenting.

Ultimately I'm really sad to see how bitter this got, see a lot of people who left I've got no problem with who I genuinely like getting up in everyone's face, conduct yourselves better everyone does need to take a step back, get a reality check running and wait for some proper answers before shitting on their own doorsteps.

OSRS is a video game not even a really big one, certainly not big enough to be making enemies over other people's moral issues.

Hope you all work this out I'll keep following what's going on but just think a month from know when the smoke clears where will it have gotten everyone?

Grabbin

Doesn't matter this post looks retarded. 

Btw @@Rolls you realise this is probably enough PUBLIC information to get you banned for selling RSGP? 

Tbf jagex doesn't give a shit what happens on some random clans forums you know?