Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Rolls

Tyy, the reason he left Vengeance.

Calvin

@@Warriuh I'm a sheep weird how your all up dan dick bro?? but yep I'm the sheep go play rs3

Pressured

see you guys in multi

Hope you don't see Tisks in singles though ;)  :lol:

random nigga

Veng Speeeed

yall S L U M P I N G FAM

Enjoying playing with a scammer

lmao you dont know shit who are you anyway some irrelevant random honestly shh

yeah because you know loads about this aswell? just the word of a PROVEN scammer l0l

Calvin

Like you have any room to talk @@Warriuh you scammed jared for an account and 150m...... bit awkward ehh

Yeah mate, I recover an account he asked me too - has all his items on it - he then apologises, 10mins later says I took it all..

Know your facts you sheep.

weird how it had an uk email the first time you recover it derp!!!!!!! 

NAYYLMAO

@@Sybren go ask jared himself and see for yourself.

Pressured

yall S L U M P I N G FAM

yeah because you know loads about this aswell? just the word of a PROVEN scammer l0l

i dont give a fuck about the drama im just enjoying it and laughing at a slumping shit clans desperate claim to hang on to being relevant 

Calvin

@@Sybren glad to see you like to eat bullshit for breakfast lunch and dinner 2 of you're high rank don't fuckin play what a joke.....

Digb
$ DONATOR $

@@Sybren  scuffee was literally in the ts when warriuh scammed him.

sad to see made up topics being posted.

HOW IS THIS MADE UP? Are you blind or something? Can't you SEE the screenshots? Where is Jared's evidence? His screenshot means NOTHING.

Like you have any room to talk @@Warriuh you scammed jared for an account and 150m...... bit awkward ehh

Warriuh explained me everything and it made so much sense.

Instead of listening to a guy that barely did anything for Vengeance while he was a rank you should've took the time to listen to the guy that YOU ALL voted for MOST POTENTIAL/FAVORITE MEMBER. I hope Tisks joins CT as well so he can kill his own members (for ex. the whole Veng Durial situation, or did you all forget?)

@@Sybren sad to see such a good leader brainwashed by people who dont play the game

Weren't you pretty much begging for the Council rank and told us that you could do it easily? ONE DAY LATER, LEFT... You DISSAPOINTED me. You DISSAPOINTED Vengeance.

You all acted like friends and like you cared about Vengeance, but you clearly didn't. You took the easy way out. You followed a toxic ex-leader and got brainwashed yourself. NOTHING what he said happened withing Vengeance. Community? Did we go Community? THE FUCK. You left Vengeance when they needed you the most.

Begged for council lol? Nah I said I could do it once because this clan needed a real council not some scammers that play rs3 all day. This clan is turning into the new PD man congrats. 

Veng Speeeed

yall S L U M P I N G FAM

i dont give a fuck about the drama im just enjoying it and laughing at a slumping shit clans desperate claim to hang on to being relevant 

Im here laughing that a random kid is trying to call us a slumping shit clan l0l. The garbage has now been passed on to the binmen. 

NAYYLMAO

yall S L U M P I N G FAM

Im here laughing that a random kid is trying to call us a slumping shit clan l0l. The garbage has now been passed on to the binmen. 

ironic u callling him random l0l