Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Rolls

Tyy, the reason he left Vengeance.

Nunslapper

To solve this, no more irl trading or account trading. Idk who thought that was a good idea, I've been scammed on this game too many times to do something like that.

The banter and closeness is cool at a distance. Save the cosyness for your girlfriends/wives. Don't take pixels too seriously.

That will end the drama ^^, because honestly you can't tell who's wrong or right in situations like these--- they destroy clans and trading accounts or RWT should not be tolerated.

A warlord, sold RSGP to a Leader. This should not have been a problem. Unfortunately, That Leader was @@Tyy who has no morals.

This wouldn't have ever become a problem in ANY clan. But @@Tyy, decided to take the most immature and unnecessary outcome.

It's just a rank man, it means nothing about morals and stuff. Trust no-one.

Pressured

yall S L U M P I N G FAM

Enjoying playing with a scammer

lmao you dont know shit who are you anyway some irrelevant random honestly shh

yeah because you know loads about this aswell? just the word of a PROVEN scammer l0l

i dont give a fuck about the drama im just enjoying it and laughing at a slumping shit clans desperate claim to hang on to being relevant 

Im here laughing that a random kid is trying to call us a slumping shit clan l0l. The garbage has now been passed on to the binmen. 

im far from a random people know and as for you its cute you believe this "clan" is going anywhere even the leader has been brainwashed by a emo looking reject and his sidekick and if you think thats the binmen obviously you are proving you dont know shit mate

Warriuh
$ DONATOR $

A random E-Warriuh calls me an Emo nooo  :lol:  :lol:

Nunslapper

To solve this, no more irl trading or account trading. Idk who thought that was a good idea, I've been scammed on this game too many times to do something like that.

The banter and closeness is cool at a distance. Save the cosyness for your girlfriends/wives. Don't take pixels too seriously.

That will end the drama ^^, because honestly you can't tell who's wrong or right in situations like these--- they destroy clans and trading accounts or RWT should not be tolerated.

A warlord, sold RSGP to a Leader. This should not have been a problem. Unfortunately, That Leader was @@Tyy who has no morals.

This wouldn't have ever become a problem in ANY clan. But @@Tyy, decided to take the most immature and unnecessary outcome.

I trust no one, hence why i have video evidence of EVERY transaction i make. Hence why it was easily won. And always will be.

Fairs. Tyy did chargeback and try to scam you, and I don't know the exacts of who went first or w/e, but I'd imagine trust was involved somewhere. 

Caregan

mao you dont know shit who are you anyway some irrelevant random honestly shh

And who are you lol?

OT: As much as I love reading and hearing drama, EVERYONE in this topic are acting like little children. Nothing you say will actually make anyone think any differently unless you have actual proof rather than "He was in the ts", "This person heard it all".....  Pretty sad to be honest with you. But now, time to bash me for typing this reply.

same as you im a guy playing rs in the clanning world not hiding behind a picture of my cousin/sister for attention. get real why you talking

The past 2 posts you've done have been talking about the person in their profile picture. You can go ahead and believe what you'd like, I honestly could care less.... You seem to have nothing important to say about this topic except go after somebodies profile picture and call people random and irrelevant.

Nunslapper

As I told him and the others in the clan before ; WE DO NOT ALLOW SELLING/BUYING ACCOUNTS (jagex rules).

You know the risk when you're buying/selling an account. That's the very simple reason why we have that rule setup.

You KNOW how I think about stuff like that, similar with staking. It's your OWN choice/risk. 

And at that point I already could've not spent any time on it at all.

It's like @@Caregan said, no proof no point. You're only making yourself look retarded, no offence.

So Warriuh broke the rule as much as anyone else. Equally at fault and put the clan into this drama pit by doing so and now people who have nothing to do with it are involved questioning the leadership.

I trust no one, hence why i have video evidence of EVERY transaction i make. Hence why it was easily won. And always will be.

Fairs. Tyy did chargeback and try to scam you, and I don't know the exacts of who went first or w/e, but I'd imagine trust was involved somewhere.

1) i always win.

2) Who exactly are you?

Idk, who are you? some guy somewhere in the world talking to me through a computer.

NAYYLMAO

As I told him and the others in the clan before ; WE DO NOT ALLOW SELLING/BUYING ACCOUNTS (jagex rules).

You know the risk when you're buying/selling an account. That's the very simple reason why we have that rule setup.

You KNOW how I think about stuff like that, similar with staking. It's your OWN choice/risk. 

And at that point I already could've not spent any time on it at all.

It's like @@Caregan said, no proof no point. You're only making yourself look retarded, no offence.

So Warriuh broke the rule as much as anyone else. Equally at fault and put the clan into this drama pit by doing so and now people who have nothing to do with it are involved questioning the leadership.

heres how it goes down.

drama within the leadership, tyy leaves because he disagrees and clan continues.

core members mass leaving since clan isn't the same as we joined.

check these out, i didn't write them but they explain a bit.

http://prnt.sc/b6m4xo

http://prnt.sc/b6m502

Pressured

A random E-Warriuh calls me an Emo nooo  :lol:  :lol:

yeah you look like the type of guy what would want to have a sword fight

mao you dont know shit who are you anyway some irrelevant random honestly shh

And who are you lol?

OT: As much as I love reading and hearing drama, EVERYONE in this topic are acting like little children. Nothing you say will actually make anyone think any differently unless you have actual proof rather than "He was in the ts", "This person heard it all".....  Pretty sad to be honest with you. But now, time to bash me for typing this reply.

same as you im a guy playing rs in the clanning world not hiding behind a picture of my cousin/sister for attention. get real why you talking

The past 2 posts you've done have been talking about the person in their profile picture. You can go ahead and believe what you'd like, I honestly could care less.... You seem to have nothing important to say about this topic except go after somebodies profile picture and call people random and irrelevant.

instead of getting mad prove me wrong?

Tabasco Soz

This topic should be locked and moved. 

Basil
$ DONATOR $

Ty, I know we didn't always see eye to eye but i still respected you for what you had done for the clan. Were you a born leader? No and you never will be. You were however a good "warlord" and for that i thank you.

However after all of this i gotta say i have no respect left for you. You don't seem to realise how puny and immature actions like these make you look.Not just the whole paypal situation but also you removing all the vengeance related vids from your channel. 

I cba spending any more time on this you clearly don't care about anyone else apart from yourself. I wish you all the best.

Calvin

But yet you made all you're money by scamming people in the game nice morals Rolf...... @@Rolls