Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Profanity

Profanity Stepping Down

Profanity

So as you can see i'm stepping down. Why am i stepping down?

Im stepping down because i had no option.

I stepped down because i had to choose between IRL or RS.

Obviously RS is a game and the end of the day, so IRL is more important.

Some special thanks;

@@Sybren Thank you for the opportunity that you gave me to be a Leader of Vengeance.

To trust me with the biggest rank a clan get have is not something small and again Thank You.

@@Matt @@Trouserdevil Thank you for helping me out when i needed it.

Even if it was minor, it still helped alot!

@@Fatigues Thank you for stepping up to Elite when needed. Helping out the clanmembers when needed

and making small decisions.

@@Kimboy @@Monkon @@wick @Cole @@Jake @@Taeng

Thank you for being a rolemodel for the clan, training and being proud of being a Veng member!

For the rest of the members

Thank you for being a part of Vengeance and helping Vengeance to get bigger and better,

train up, listen to the ranks and try and step up urself to be a bigger part of Vengeance.

I have lead Vengeance with alot of fun, alot of drive, always wanted the best for Vengeance.

I hope i dont let you guys down to much. But like i said, i have no other option.

If you see any of my accounts (main/zerk) its not me, so if it asks for something dont give it to them :)

I will still be around on Discord if you would have any questions or anything at all.

You can still pm me as usual :)

#VengUp

Edited by Profanity

Gerard

Sucks that my belgian brother has to step down but don't you worry i'll join soon and keep us west vloamingen #1

Trouserdevil

Ty for everything you have done for the clan Bryan!  

#VENGUP

Zonked

Thanks for everything mate, and best of luck for the future!

Fatigues

Cheers Bryan. Those of us who have taken on roles similar to the one you took in vengeance (leader) can understand the amount of time, and energy that goes first-hand with it. It's crazy, rewarding, at times irritating, and difficult, but at the end of the day you did a a great job. Goodluck irl, wish you the best. And thank you for putting in the hours to ensure a great foundation has been laid for V2.

Kimboy

Its like sending your youngest child to College, anyways best wishes to you my son, hope all is well with you in the upcoming year, always come to teamspeak whenever so I can hear you say "Shut your stupid orange looking ass" 

EatTaco

Good luck in the real world man, I wish you the best! I'll definitely miss your call outs, "where is he finding all this food out of, his ass?... he had to bring 28 brews." Hope to see you back here but if not cheers know you won't be forgotten

Ir0ny

Goodluck man is all can say, Didn't really expect this but you gotta do what you gotta do.

My only question is what happens from here?

Ocarina

Shame to see this, still respected you even as a part of a different clan.

Ziggy12

:kaGWvS7: 

Wuutang

Gl mate!