Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Rolls

Tyy, the reason he left Vengeance.

Tabasco Soz

This topic should be locked and moved. 

no, the truth and grudge is coming out.

this is probably the most active topic in ~a month+ 

Makes the clan look dumb for airing its dirty laundry out in public. 

this isn't exactly news, and news have already spread out.

Doesn't matter this post looks retarded. 

Btw @@Rolls you realise this is probably enough PUBLIC information to get you banned for selling RSGP? 

Tbf jagex doesn't give a shit what happens on some random clans forums you know?

People have been perm banned for less. 

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

As I told him and the others in the clan before ; WE DO NOT ALLOW SELLING/BUYING ACCOUNTS (jagex rules).

You know the risk when you're buying/selling an account. That's the very simple reason why we have that rule setup.

You KNOW how I think about stuff like that, similar with staking. It's your OWN choice/risk. 

And at that point I already could've not spent any time on it at all.

It's like @@Caregan said, no proof no point. You're only making yourself look retarded, no offence.

Good thing your leadership doesn't follow your rules :P

this is too funny

I'm talking about the fact that we're not meddling with people buying/selling accounts/rsgp. Same thing with staking. We can't decline that because people can do w/e they want with their money. The clan simply can't be taken responsible for stuff like that as it's a personal matter. It's YOUR choice/risk, so it's YOUR responsibility. Deal with it when shit happens. #lifelesson

PS Don't you act like that because you're just making yourself look silly. You're only pushing yourself further away from Vengeance, the clan you've been putting in so much work into since day one. We left you on a good note and this is how your acting back towards your old clan? Pretty much proves the whole point of this topic I guess.

/end

Esca

Ily all, hmu <3