Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Slipry

Looking for location tips!

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

@Connor, still need like 1 range level and only started mm2 for tunnels so I have to finish that shit-sammich 😜

Unisol

East and west green drags, Ca, Rune Rocks, High Altar, Chins, Rev Caves

Twinkleberry

@Slipry if you want to brid in white portal to practice getting better I’m more than willing to work with you. My IGN is: log if u can

Twinkleberry

Also @Slipry if you want to experience the massive fun of multi pking with us a clan, I definitely advise finishing mm2. The heavy barista is basically the ranged equivalent of a godsword. It’s the ultimate weapon for the nig range squad. Also it’s a dangerous weapon when bridding if u can handle how ur range weapon being a different tick from ur barrage

Jonttu

I kill cows air strike to iron battleaxe

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

@Twinkleberry I'll add you when I'm finished at the shop, and I'll see if I can't finish mm2 this weekend. First acc since 07 just got b gloves and my first 99 (mage), so I'm quested out but I'll put in the work my dude.

Golden

PVP is broken bro its all about clanning now