Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Slipry

Looking for location tips!

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

Soooooo, I've only had my account for 6 months (42 def 75 atk rune pure) and I'm beyond lost with pvp. I guess I don't know where to go lol, I've been attempting tri -brid soloing to little affect and I'm thinking it's my location choice. Haven't seen the wild since 07 so go easy on me, setup is xerican/mystic with ancients to d hide body and chaps with msb-amethyst p++ and a DDS. Any tips on where I might find success or groups willing to take on learner hmu. Haven't had much fun at edge, tried venanatis and gate so far. I'm just so unfamiliar with anything pvp. #BASICAF

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Basically, there is 4 locations where hybrids tend to go:

Bone altar - Level 37-38 Wilderness

Lava Maze - Level 42 Wilderness

Chinchompa Hill - Level 32 Wilderness

Rev Cave Entrance - Level 39-40 Wilderness

As for your setup, use Rune Crossbow with Dragonstone bolts (e) with AGS as your spec weapon into a gmaul for the KO potential.

In order to get better at bridding, you got to accept failure.

modlulz

watch some youtube pk videos

east of green drags, black chins have a lot of pures within your combat. 

lvl 20 graveyard (carralangar) teleport in bh worlds or just tping up to targets in bh worlds gets you a lot of action

Slipry
$ DONATOR $
1 hour ago, Origen said:

Thank you for the replies, def switching to c bow just been a nervous bitch about getting smited for my ags ^.^ low stacks but working on zulrah for that.

"In order to get better at bridding, you got to accept failure." Digging that shit G

xandelf

What Origen said^^

also for zerks east drags and carralanger tele are good spots

You can practice first with dds but it’s gonna be tough to get kills as a newby. Will be relatively easy to get smited with 55 pray. 

Im always down to brid practice at clan wars u can add me rsn: smitethatass

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

I'll get at you later on today or tomm, appreciate the practice offer def need assistance lol.

Leyla

Wilderness

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Keep idling in our cc and discord (and in the future on our teamspeak) we have loads of people doing hybrid practise in white portal from time to time. Also be carefull with deep hybriding, there's like always a team to tag you..

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

Thanks @Sybren, I'm in "V Public" I believe. I'm not too familiar with discord although I have an ACC and the app so learning isn't an issue.

Connor

Get that application up brother, there's plenty of people here that are always willing to practice with you! GL