Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
I Berzerk I

What do you do for work? or studying???

CDCvsCIA

Security guards on special events! I dont get many hours though due to lack of contracts. Thatd be the perfect time to continue my studies if I knew what to do :(

Mr Rainbo

Currently...medic in the US Army. Looking to switch over to a more IT related career field, not sure if I want to retire yet. Might try to become a nurse or physician's assistant too. 

Tokesfat

#unemployed

Haha 1 more year in school, then I'm going to university. Not sure what exactly I'm going to study but oh well

Youll figure it out before you start your second year most likely!

I'm actually going to school for civil engineering. The calculus, physics and chemistry classes WILL be the death of me.... If this doesn't work out then I'm not sure what I'll be going for tbh, but let's hope it doesn't come to that

Well calculus and physics is what you need the most though. And geometry.

I'm a prep cook at a catering company while in college studying astrophysics.

Royal

So many interesting jobs! Love reading them lol

i3o

teach english and work in a bar

Dabe
$ DONATOR $

Oilfield! Sit in a truck for about 20 hours a day. Watch pressure gauges, crunch the numbers and adjust my equipment keeping a 6ft of water inside my frac tanks. Other 4 hours I get relief to go shower, get a bite and head out to the gym. Then back at it. I'm here from start to finish on all the jobs. Can last 3 days or 3 months. Longest one I've done is about 3 months 14 days. But the money is well worth it.

Going to school next year to begin the process of becoming a Aerospace Engineer Technician.. Tired of being away from home all the time. 140 hours a week money is the only thing that has kept me here so long. Truck and car is payed off, house is 9 months ahead. Ready to find a part time and begin these courses.

iOsQRyJ.jpg

4W9HvPV.jpg

Edited by Dabe

I Berzerk I

Oilfield! Sit in a truck for about 20 hours a day. Watch pressure gauges, crunch the numbers and adjust my equipment keeping a 6ft of water inside my frac tanks. Other 4 hours I get relief to go shower, get a bite and head out to the gym. Then back at it. I'm here from start to finish on all the jobs. Can last 3 days or 3 months. Longest one I've done is about 3 months 14 days. But the money is well worth it.

Going to school next year to begin the process of becoming a Aerospace Engineer Technician.. Tired of being away from home all the time. 140 hours a week money is the only thing that has kept me here so long. Truck and car is payed off, house is 9 months ahead. Ready to find a part time and begin these courses.

iOsQRyJ.jpg

4W9HvPV.jpg

Wow, you've really got your shit together. And i know the feeling, I work away from home also. It does get frustrating...

Caregan

iOsQRyJ.jpg

4W9HvPV.jpg

i would be so exhausted.. That's wild. As long as you like it I guess :P

KamikazeKid

Graduated college as a double major in Criminology and religious studies. In the process of applying for the DEA. Currently deployed overseas with the Army as an Infantryman. Been doing that for about 4 years. Also worked in firearms sales before I left.

I Berzerk I

Another pic for ya.. I'm a telecommunication rigger by the way.

2q8ax3s.jpg

Tropy

Im actually a finish carpenter. make pretty  good money for my age. lets me live with my fiance in an expensive city pretty comfortably.