Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
I Berzerk I

What do you do for work? or studying???

tankinson

im a carpenter and i build shit =]

What types of wood pieces have you made, @@tankinson?

mainly framing houses but do alot of form work too

Nans are ez

atm only playing rs at home still got 850e a month doing nothing

Trolloc

I worked for Best Buy for 9 years as Inventory Control/Inventory Supervisor and then Joined the Marine Corps to try and do something different.

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

I worked for Best Buy for 9 years as Inventory Control/Inventory Supervisor and then Joined the Marine Corps to try and do something different.

Interesting, Apecker!

We've both had similar positions in our pasts.

Kev

Interesting, Apecker!

@@Lotty what kind of work do you do now?

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

Interesting, Apecker!

I'm just going to quote what I wrote a few days ago, Kev.    :)

I feel like I have way too much to write down here because I've had over 15 years of work and volunteer experience, as well as going to college twice.  I'll try to keep this short and sweet.  

I've had all kinds of varying jobs from low to high pay.  Some of the positions that I've had are a bookstore clerk, fabric sample co-ordinator, inventory manager, microbiology lab technician and research technician.  I've also volunteered at my local humane society, libraries and monitored web forums.

When my marriage didn't work out when I was 19, I decided to go to college for a biotechnology degree.  And years later, I've found myself back in college studying library science.  This coming school year will be my last of this program.

As far as my career, I'm still not really sure of what I'd like to do with my life because it's changed so drastically in 20 years.  I've been through quite a lot, but it hasn't ever stopped me from playing RuneScape.  I feel like it's the only thing that's really stayed stable and consistent for me.

This summer I had to take a leave of absence from work due to my health, but I've recovered a tenfold.  I've really enjoyed my time at home with my parents this summer.

If this is not enough, and you're ever interested, I can tell you in TeamSpeak sometime this week!

Kev

Interesting, Apecker!

I'm just going to quote what I wrote a few days ago, Kev.    :)

I feel like I have way too much to write down here because I've had over 15 years of work and volunteer experience, as well as going to college twice.  I'll try to keep this short and sweet.  

I've had all kinds of varying jobs from low to high pay.  Some of the positions that I've had are a bookstore clerk, fabric sample co-ordinator, inventory manager, microbiology lab technician and research technician.  I've also volunteered at my local humane society, libraries and monitored web forums.

When my marriage didn't work out when I was 19, I decided to go to college for a biotechnology degree.  And years later, I've found myself back in college studying library science.  This coming school year will be my last of this program.

As far as my career, I'm still not really sure of what I'd like to do with my life because it's changed so drastically in 20 years.  I've been through quite a lot, but it hasn't ever stopped me from playing RuneScape.  I feel like it's the only thing that's really stayed stable and consistent for me.

This summer I had to take a leave of absence from work due to my health, but I've recovered a tenfold.  I've really enjoyed my time at home with my parents this summer.

If this is not enough, and you're ever interested, I can tell you in TeamSpeak sometime this week!

It's not enough bro, jk lmao interesting for sure, and yeah we could talk sometime when I'm online.

Proteins Eff

I fix semis

Before:8u3DAwH.jpg

After:vQ13IRj.jpg

That's a twin turbo replacement ;)

Rail_Trail
$ DONATOR $

I'm a painter for now, doing interior/exterior coatings at residential houses. Just 4 people in the company as of now, but it's good money.

When I go back to school in the fall it'll be for computer science.

-CarnivoR

I'm a certified personal trainer :)

9GAG

idk sitting home and touching myself