Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
I Berzerk I

What do you do for work? or studying???

D I S Z J E

Dispatcher for dangerous goods transport:

Plan out routes and communicate with clients/drivers for a safe ADR regulated transport.

int 0x80

Student most of the time (comp sci), part time cybersec/hacker/your local bag boy.

jcres

after listening to all the cool shit everyone here does feels boring to say I'm basic and in sales lmao

Bugz

Was an Assistant manager ar Little Caesars for 4.5 years, a couple months ago I got a job as a Loss Prevention Officer so in other words I catch shoplifters.

Oh_Mr_Smilee

I work for a managed service provider. If anyone ever stays in any Wyndham brand hotel, you just let me know and I'll hook it up with the wifi! ;)

D I S Z J E

Was an Assistant manager ar Little Caesars for 4.5 years, a couple months ago I got a job as a Loss Prevention Officer so in other words I catch shoplifters.

I like the job title:D

Sam

Newly qualified PT, looking to study physiotherapy, so if you live in the Edinburgh area hit me up :D haha

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

Hi.

I feel like I have way too much to write down here because I've had over 15 years of work and volunteer experience, as well as going to college twice.  I'll try to keep this short and sweet.  

I've had all kinds of varying jobs from low to high pay.  Some of the positions that I've had are a bookstore clerk, fabric sample co-ordinator, inventory manager, microbiology lab technician and research technician.  I've also volunteered at my local humane society, libraries and monitored web forums.

When my marriage didn't work out when I was 19, I decided to go to college for a biotechnology degree.  And years later, I've found myself back in college studying library science.  This coming school year will be my last of this program.

As far as my career, I'm still not really sure of what I'd like to do with my life because it's changed so drastically in 20 years.  I've been through quite a lot, but it hasn't ever stopped me from playing RuneScape.  I feel like it's the only thing that's really stayed stable and consistent for me.

This summer I had to take a leave of absence from work due to my health, but I've recovered a tenfold.  I've really enjoyed my time at home with my parents this summer.

Haha, I ended up writing a short, micro story about my life....  Well, that wasn't my intention.  

Thanks for reading, guys.

~Lotty

denssiii

basic work at a grocery store lmao

tankinson

im a carpenter and i build shit =]

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

im a carpenter and i build shit =]

What types of wood pieces have you made, @@tankinson?