Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
I Berzerk I

What do you do for work? or studying???

I Berzerk I

play runescape

I wish i got paid to play scape...

Royal

@I Berzerk I You're nuts bro! I'm not one to say I'm afraid of heights, but that's pushing it! How long did it take for you to get used to climbing that high?

I currently run one of the largest merchant account providers in the United States for High Risk Accounts, such as Medical Cannabis and PayCheck Lenders.  Really not going to go into much detail, but the hours are great and the money is even better! Can't Complain!  B)  B)  B)

I Berzerk I

@I Berzerk I You're nuts bro! I'm not one to say I'm afraid of heights, but that's pushing it! How long did it take for you to get used to climbing that high?

I currently run one of the largest merchant account providers in the United States for High Risk Accounts, such as Medical Cannabis and PayCheck Lenders.  Really not going to go into much detail, but the hours are great and the money is even better! Can't Complain!  B)  B)  B)

Sounds like a nice gig. I have to work long ass hours. l've once done a 21hr shift because we couldn't bring the system back online due to equipment malfunctions. Ate pizza for dinner up the tower :) And it didn't take long. It looks scary but we have harness's on that will prevent you from falling.

Bender

study property valuation and management, work part time for a valuation firm and casual labouring 

Kaaskop

Studying Finance and Control ( business economics )

PabloSenti

tower climbing is good money. im a lawyer and also studying to be a doctor

Cayden
$ DONATOR $

Third year student at university. :)

statyk
$ DONATOR $

Studying to be an accountant, and work for a company that lays pipe ;) but good work, and been here for three years so pays well

Roffa

I studied sports, worked for a couple of months at the police then i stopped doing that bad shit to ppl.. started working in clubs as security and now im on 50/50 owner of the firm. So i dont do a lot of standing anymore just checking around if every club is doing good. further i work as a profiler also. wich means i try make sure where i profile that we dont get any terrorist attacks. Me and the team need to make sure we catch them before they ever do something. thats about it.

my 3th job is rs btw, collecting mills and later on sell it for a nice motorbike hihi

its my second bankaccount rofl

Luke

Currently a student in Canada studying my 4th year of neuroscience this coming September, thinking of doing a engineering degree afterwards... Probably electrical

street clerk

I have been teaching English internationally for 7+ years now.