Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
I Berzerk I

What do you do for work? or studying???

I Berzerk I

29ymas7.png

Veng Speeeed

I work in a betting shop atm! pretty crappy.. but my hopes of working abroad was shunned when my gf had our son( which is the best thing that could of happened to me! ) 

Its pretty chilled and i can afk rs here :D haha 

I Berzerk I

Working a job and being a father takes more balls then anything else. Good on you bro. Take care of your family.

Berserker

i'm currently a certified personal trainer, finished studying last year, not much else to be honest.

Keeps me very busy, roughly 40/50 hours per week. But that's good for me, otherwise i'd be stuck playing rs 24/7.. I definitely prefer this :)

other then that, living together with the girlfriend, and playing football :)

Grabbin

#unemployed

Haha 1 more year in school, then I'm going to university. Not sure what exactly I'm going to study but oh well

Caregan

#unemployed

Haha 1 more year in school, then I'm going to university. Not sure what exactly I'm going to study but oh well

Youll figure it out before you start your second year most likely!

I'm actually going to school for civil engineering. The calculus, physics and chemistry classes WILL be the death of me.... If this doesn't work out then I'm not sure what I'll be going for tbh, but let's hope it doesn't come to that

I Berzerk I

#unemployed

Youll figure it out before you start your second year most likely!

I'm actually going to school for civil engineering. The calculus, physics and chemistry classes WILL be the death of me.... If this doesn't work out then I'm not sure what I'll be going for tbh, but let's hope it doesn't come to that

Good luck bro

Miltz

I'm finishing up my Masters in business management this month in the UK. Bachelors degree was Sports Science.

Hoping to move out to the states to work before September.... Pool parties with @ and all that!

Ps you got some balls bro, that photo!

wahahaha

play runescape

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

I work at sea

Kev

I still have 2 years to go in school. I'm studying economics and modern languages right now. In the weekend I work in a restaurant, I'll take some pictures maybe later this week and edit them in this post.  ^_^