Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Two Hard

Fellas, Powerlifting, bodybuilding, or Crossfit

Two Hard
$ DONATOR $

How you guys doing, I was just wondering what you guys prefer to do?

I personally have been doing powerlifting for a few years , weighting in at 240lbs at 16.8% bodyfat, yes I use Enhancers, but recently ive been thinking of quitting and switching too CrossFit, due to the stress and strain my body has develop during the past few years, due to powerlifting and being in the infantry. What are your thoughts? 

Origen
$ DONATOR $

I feel like powerlifting is something you do up untill a certain point & if your body can no longer keep up with the stress and the pressure you should probably switch direction.

LostVikings

My GF power lifts and is extremely dedicated to the craft. The only downside I see to it is that she sustains injuries on her arms and lower legs because of it; Ultimately power lifting is nothing but a strain to your body. Xfit is intended to address all aspects of exercise to the body in a single session. One has cardio the other doesn't. 

Tyrpix

I have no idea. I just go to the gym and focus my workouts around compound exercises and make sure I am always progressively overloading. Been going for a year now, so still a beginner with loads to learn.

Doing Push/Pull/Legs split at the moment and going hard on legs. My leg progression has been super long because of weak hip flexors and tight quads.

Two Hard
$ DONATOR $

thanks guys for the feedback, iam really considering switching to crossfit, 2 herniated disc and a patel injury and its time to move on haha

Trae

i do cross fit love it tbh but u wont get nearly as big if you just straight power lift depends what your goals are brother

Two Hard
$ DONATOR $

I enjoyed the getting big aspect, got to 240lbs, which is a very decent size, being 5/10. but my body just cant take it no more. and I did xfit, before joining the marines, so im excited to try to get back to it.  @Trae

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

would love to see some pics nohomo :) 

Two Hard
$ DONATOR $

lmaooo I got you @Sybren

Two Hard
$ DONATOR $

image0.jpg?width=558&height=558glasses lol

Sybren
$ DONATOR $
On 11-8-2019 at 11:10 PM, Two Hard said:

image0.jpg?width=558&height=558glasses lol

Ma god, that's pretty good man. I need to get back into it holy sht, was looking back at some of my pics 6 fking years ago XD can you believe it's been that long.