Sign in to follow this  
Choke

2K and some other stuff :) also 100 post count YAY

Choke

So I managed to hit 2,000 total level last night... A long term goal I've been going for since I returned just under 1 year ago! :D 

Also 90 crafting. Just putting off training RC for as long as physically possible

CEkxRzq.png

Feels like a good place to slow things down show you guys what I've been doing whilst I've been afking my buyable skills...

Firstly, I present my v2, a low combat rune pure.. Had this collecting dust for a year or so as a 1 def account, but rarely used it so figured I'd get 42 def. Plan originally was to use it as a vorkath alt cos I got pretty comfortable at that getting 2K kc on Forty - but I couldn't be arsed to get void again so I never really did much vorkath LOL. As it turns out this is pretty nice account if I ever want to team with any lower levels cause sometimes being 112 is a little too high in certain situations

9PhOdVT.png

js2esrs.png

Eer5uad.png

Going to get 99 magic after I've finished MM2. For the time being my plan is to keep it range/mage based 60-88-42 with 45 prayer.

Second, I have a new account I started not too long ago - my 10hp ironman pure :lol: more of a troll build, and I really only made it to experience the play style after all the hype on that Kemp Q dude.
Currently only need to do Chompy quests for mith gloves (currently on black) and get 60 magic and tick eat/recoil the bosses for mage arena. Bit of a different style of pvm lmao! ancients/ghostly is done, god books done, shadow of the storm etc.

Tbh this will only be used for ragging with blitz/dds until I get back to PvM, doing ToB/Chambers on the main zerker. When I do I'll need a team for CoX so I can try and get d claws on this bad boy ;) So feel free to pm me about that.

Anyway if you read this far then congratz. I might post more of these sometime

63XE6GT.png

J222HhE.png

qTJMfF0.png

Edited by Choke

Connor

Good shit bro! you're zerk is deffo up there with the best i've seen! :) also jealous of your 10hp iron. would love one of those haha

Shottix

10hp ironman, jeez thats nutty man!  Ayo sick 2nd zerk you got as well! I feel you about the combat lvl being too high sometimes but the melee dps is too good though.  I wouldnt mind it not 1 bit if they let zerks use chivalry though :eyes:

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Always impressed with your endeavors 👍

Skullz
$ DONATOR $

Grats and nice work on the zerk!

Thomas

Congratz mate!

hemmoo

gz!

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

WTF you are gross... Like worst then @TheDarkand @RobJr combined.. 

Sick accounts man this shit is motivating. How did you do dt with 10HP ironman???

Keep up good work.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Woooow @Choke First of all you can't imagine I'm so happy so see these sort of topics again on our forums, reminds me of the goold ole' zybez days in Pk General :) 

That 'lil 60att zerk sure is gonna wreck A LOT of pures. Will come in handy with the newer people we get to join in the clan.

BOY oh boy... As soon as I saw Kemp Q his vids for the first time after many years I really liked this unique built because of how hard it is yet soooooooo effective :D Overall it just looks like a really fun build in pvp.

Keep us posted! You're one of the (if the not THE) best zerks we have in Vengeance. Really proud of you man, 2k total is amazing!

Choke
5 hours ago, Zewy said:

Sick accounts man this shit is motivating. How did you do dt with 10HP ironman???

Keep up good work.

All 4 of the bosses can be cannoned ;) the hard part of it is completing Temple of Ikov because you have to suicide an inv of food, run back with more and recoil the fire dude, and then hit a 1 with yew longbow + ice arrows before it despawns.. 

3 hours ago, Sybren said:

Woooow @Choke First of all you can't imagine I'm so happy so see these sort of topics again on our forums, reminds me of the goold ole' zybez days in Pk General :) 

That 'lil 60att zerk sure is gonna wreck A LOT of pures. Will come in handy with the newer people we get to join in the clan.

BOY oh boy... As soon as I saw Kemp Q his vids for the first time after many years I really liked this unique built because of how hard it is yet soooooooo effective :D Overall it just looks like a really fun build in pvp.

Keep us posted! You're one of the (if the not THE) best zerks we have in Vengeance. Really proud of you man, 2k total is amazing!

I miss zybez :( but veng forums are great if not better ^^ And that was the intention, I'm going to try and recruit more new people - and it helps to have a few accounts for that, especially a lower level as it makes it a bit more appealing for people who might not be max combat.

And thank you :wub:  you know I've always loved unconventional accounts and this little beast sums up exactly what I enjoy about the game - finding mechanics and techniques to do things that otherwise seem too difficult or impossible...

RobJr
9 hours ago, Zewy said:

Keep up good work.

nobody is better then me