Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Rude

What (other) games does everyone play?

Reverted

BIG Rocket League player. Don't have it in me to invest in competitive games 'sides that and osrs. Otherwise a ton of casual/single player games.

Leyla

rust

Unisol

Mostly Rocket league on pc and 8 ball pool on my phone

LucaBrahzee

Red Dead Redemption 2, Battlefield V, CoD any version Zombies and blackout. GTA V and how could i forget super smash bros, mario kart for the switch and Farcry and a tad bit of the witcher 3.

RIP_M3

I play alot of Rocket League on PC and hover around Champ 3

ehfx

i play loads of league of legends

steveNdAkING

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (I played CS 1.6 alot but i have switched to CS:GO since love the matchmaking, wingman and faceit) and Call of Duty: Black Ops (Best series is COD BO1 for zombies, but i like the multiplayer aswell, old but gold <3)

EMW

I used to play a lot of League, lately it’s been CSGO if not osrs 

NamesKev

i used to play a lot of H1Z1! 

blazinelf

I like this topic =)

Games

PC- WOW about 10+ years played / CS:GO about 1k hrs and made it to DMG couple under global / Arama 2 Dayz Epoch mod about 500hrs / LOL about 3k+hrs but I quit this after season 3 and going from bronze to plat 1 promos in 1 season / PUBG  500hrs+ / Fortnite which Id say about 200hrs+ as I only play with my friends / and good old Runescape currently came back last year from quitting in 2010 and have 78-80 days played on my MED

Consol - only played this when I was a little squeaker - the games were Battle Field Bad Company 2 / Battle Field 3 / COD 4 / COD MWF / COD BOPS 1 and 2 / COD zombies the Original mostly - I'd say I've played over 1khrs+ in all of these

Probably going to go back to WOW as Cassic WOW is being released soon 

Edit: forgot H1Z1 which I also have 500hrs+ (played it when it first came out and not the trash current game)

Edited by blazinelf

Zca

Fifa 19 ultimate team, anyone wanna game on PS4 hit me up