Joseph

Big Boy Zerkin'!!

Joseph

Big boy zerks are sick I don't know why people don't wanna get maxed

It's exactly what we need to advance!

Rite

nice bro, cant wait to make some more progress on my zerk!

Joseph

nice bro, cant wait to make some more progress on my zerk!

yeah mate, keep the grind up!

I Sam I
$ DONATOR $

im going for big boy zerk aswell ^_^

D I S Z J E

I'll start with my str:D training it to 90 this week hopefully.

Joseph

Good shit boys! Glad to hear it!

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

I agree with your post as it retains to clanning, Joe.  However, even though, at one point, I once had ambitions to complete my account and turn it into a maxed berserker pure, I no longer have this goal in mind.

I plan on staying a 60 attack berserker pure.

Maybe that won't benefit my clanning experience, but I have other endeavours in the game that go far beyond pking.  I love to create challenges for myself in this game.  I love to see how far I can push myself, how far I can go.  This is what I did for myself when I created my ranged tank.

I see your point loud and clear, and everyone has their own goals in this game and that's what makes it so great about clanning.  Everyone can come together in a single clan and make it better because of differences and similarities.

I'm not saying that becoming a maxed zerker is bad.  When it comes to clanning, a maxed build is extremely important for clans to become the best they can possibly be.

Please try to comprehend where I'm coming from, as I can empathise your point of view.     :)

@@Sybren has always said it best when he says:

Forcing players to do something that they don't want to do, doesn't always make it better.  It should be doing it because they want to, because they are aspired to create something better within the space they love.

This is our brotherhood together.

We all make it better because we are our differences!   B)

WE ARE VENGEANCE!

As a note, to all those creating a maxed build in this clan:

You are only benefitting everyone.  

Joe wants us lower level players (*hint, hint* me), to be less of a target amongst other clans so that we can excel.

Clans with similar combat levels always thrive above the next because everyone comes off the same.  It's the same reason why clans like to put their clan's name in front of their own, to reduce targeting.

Keep up all the great work everyone!!!  You're all amazing people with great hearts, and this clan is benefiting from your strength!!

~Lotty

Joseph

I agree with your post as it retains to clanning, Joe.  However, even though, at one point, I once had ambitions to complete my account and turn it into a maxed berserker pure, I no longer have this goal in mind.

I plan on staying a 60 attack berserker pure.

Maybe that won't benefit my clanning experience, but I have other endeavours in the game that go far beyond pking.  I love to create challenges for myself in this game.  I love to see how far I can push myself, how far I can go.  This is what I did for myself when I created my ranged tank.

I see your point loud and clear, and everyone has their own goals in this game and that's what makes it so great about clanning.  Everyone can come together in a single clan and make it better because of differences and similarities.

I'm not saying that becoming a maxed zerker is bad.  When it comes to clanning, a maxed build is extremely important for clans to become the best they can possibly be.

Please try to comprehend where I'm coming from, as I can empathise your point of view.     :)

@@Sybren has always said it best when he says:

Forcing players to do something that they don't want to do, doesn't always make it better.  It should be doing it because they want to, because they are aspired to create something better within the space they love.

This is our brotherhood together.

We all make it better because we are our differences!   B)

WE ARE VENGEANCE!

As a note, to all those creating a maxed build in this clan:

You are only benefitting everyone.  

Joe wants us lower level players (*hint, hint* me), to be less of a target amongst other clans so that we can excel.

Clans with similar combat levels always thrive above the next because everyone comes off the same.  It's the same reason why clans like to put their clan's name in front of their own, to reduce targeting.

Keep up all the great work everyone!!!  You're all amazing people with great hearts, and this clan is benefiting from your strength!!

~Lotty

you're a legend lotty!

<3

Vibez

gratz!

Veng Cigar

sick account dude

Queif

absoulute beast! <3