Joseph

Big Boy Zerkin'!!

Joseph

Hello Lads :)

I've been thinking lately (that's scary), lol, but really I want to bring something to your attention that @@Sybren talks about all the time. It involves a grind, some time, and a bit of dedication. In the end you'll be benefiting your clan and more importantly yourself...

These are my stats

nPK0puZ.png?1

kqBXAeE.png?1

My journey has just started and I'm loving it already.

We need more people making this step to becoming a big boy zerk! The higher our combats, the less the shitty pures can fuck with us... Annoying little pricks...

More importantly, it'll be adventitious for our wildy trips and clanning. Attack and Prayer are so OP! I mean, more hits and less likely to get smited, hard to argue! Not to mention, think about this, we're warring in the wild right? Our enemies caller right clicks and sees a green (Level - 94).. Guess who the first call is? That's right Mr. Level 94, its you! Lol

Now I'm not picking on anyone who is this combat level bc you're stats are probably still good as fuck, I'm just making a point of view. 

Get to that point to where YOU'RE the one right clicking and calling out that low level player instead of right clicking a seeing a bunch of these colors! :)

I do completely understand if you're active in 1v1 edge but let all agree here, that shit gets boring reeeaaaally quick. So give your zerk one of these...

yBVfa4T.jpg?1

And growww the fuck up! :)

We all have to one day... hehehe

With Love, Joe

<3

Veng Up

Trouserdevil

Syb inspired me to go big boy zerk as well. I dont edge pk, so I dropped a large chunk of my bank on chins for range, then getting str/att afterwards. Let's see more big boy zerks up in here!

PlXELHUNGRY

niiiice boys

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

So give your zerk one of these...  

Hahaah that Mario Mushroooooom Power Up! :D

Syb inspired me to go big boy zerk as well. I dont edge pk, so I dropped a large chunk of my bank on chins for range, then getting str/att afterwards. Let's see more big boy zerks up in here!

It's so great to see more people going Big Boy Zerk.

Keep in mind that we'll NEVER force people into getting attack/prayer levels or w/e that might fuck up their build. We're just telling people that IF they only play for clanning we HIGHLY recommend them to go BIG BOY / MAXED :) as it benefits yourself in the clan.

Trouserdevil

Keep in mind that we'll NEVER force people into getting attack/prayer levels or w/e that might fuck up their build. We're just telling people that IF they only play for clanning we HIGHLY recommend them to go BIG BOY / MAXED :) as it benefits yourself in the clan.

I wouldnt call it forced, but more along the lines of inspired

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I wouldnt call it forced, but more along the lines of inspired

Berserker

If i only had the time.. If there is any trusted rank who would like to nmz my account to get my last strength level and attack levels, please HMU

statyk
$ DONATOR $

My grind to 99 str is almost over, I will be getting attack shortly :P

Kev

Hehe big boy zerk unit!

Miltz

Love seeing all of you guys making those account sick AF. I'm 5 levels from 99 Attack and cant wait for it :)

GL guys, keep the grind going!

-CarnivoR

Big boy zerks are sick I don't know why people don't wanna get maxed