Sign in to follow this  
Banter

Ingame Usernames

Roffa

For clanfights the callers and teammates will get it hard because he will need to call a combat level instead of name. Same for the clanmates who are listening to the caller. You get a couple of seconds delay on every hit that means if you can tank good too and with a delay its already a profit and a winning fight  :D

PS: If you change your rsn, you won't lose your previous name if you change it back in a month

Edited by Roffa

Kev

We're not implementing the confusing name change where we can't even differ our own friends in-game of who's who like @@Caregan explained. BUT there's currently a clan name change going on for those dedicated people and that's: VENG + YOUR NAME

Example:

• Veng Speed
  • Veng Jody
  • Veng Titan
  • Veng Ghoul
  • Veng Bender 
  • Veng Joe

That way every name still stays unique + you represent the clan in-game with proud and passion :D <3

Veng Sybren  ;) ?

Phase

Phase Four

Phase Five

Phase Six

Phase 69

Amirite?

Jake

Was thinking maybe pepper man, salt man, cayenne man. And changing the clan name to the spice boys or something.

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

For clanfights the callers and teammates will get it hard because he will need to call a combat level instead of name. Same for the clanmates who are listening to the caller. You get a couple of seconds delay on every hit that means if you can tank good too and with a delay its already a profit and a winning fight  :D

PS: If you change your rsn, you won't lose your previ

ous name if you change it back in a month

I know the month rule but since i never know when i go out at sea its kinda difficult for me bruv

Miltz

We're not implementing the confusing name change where we can't even differ our own friends in-game of who's who like @@Caregan explained. BUT there's currently a clan name change going on for those dedicated people and that's: VENG + YOUR NAME

Example:

• Veng Speed
  • Veng Jody
  • Veng Titan
  • Veng Ghoul
  • Veng Bender 
  • Veng Joe

That way every name still stays unique + you represent the clan in-game with proud and passion :D <3

THIS.

For the love of god don't get the same name. So hard to do ANYTHING!

Roffa

PS: If you change your rsn, you won't lose your previ

ous name if you change it back in a month

I know the month rule but since i never know when i go out at sea its kinda difficult for me bruv

Yeah that's somehting els! Then it's hard to do :)

Banter

Phase Four

Phase Five

Phase Six

Phase 69

Amirite?

I call Phase 69

Banter

Maybe putting a 69 in back of our name and we can be the sixty-niners.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Example:

• Veng Speed
  • Veng Jody
  • Veng Titan
  • Veng Ghoul
  • Veng Bender 
  • Veng Joe

That way every name still stays unique + you represent the clan in-game with proud and passion :D

Veng Sybren  ;) ?

Already one step ahead :D

Veng Sybren is the name of my Big Boy Zerker

Kev

Example:

• Veng Speed
  • Veng Jody
  • Veng Titan
  • Veng Ghoul
  • Veng Bender 
  • Veng Joe

Veng Sybren  ;) ?

Already one step ahead :D

Veng Sybren is the name of my Big Boy Zerker <3