Sign in to follow this  
Banter

Ingame Usernames

Banter

As I am the name changing addict, I think it would be a good idea to change our names to a simular name, clans like 420000 or whatever or AROOOOO,:

Benefits:

It would be helpful for clearning other clans, easilty figuring out who to attack

Would bring unity

Also would be cool for spamming for vids

and the main thing, recruitment. How badass would it be for a random zerk to come across 20 zerks with the same name. It would create a nice scene.

Its just a thought but I think it would be pretty cool.

Kev

Could be a cool idea, but I'm sure a lot of people aren't willing to change their godly names for example @@Veng Speeeed L0L

Banter

Could be a cool idea, but I'm sure a lot of people aren't willing to change their godly names for example @@Veng Speeeed L0L

How about SPEEEEEEEEED

Caregan

We did this one time before and it was one of the worst ideas someone came up with lmao. I don't know how many people actually changed their name because I couldn't tell who was who apart! They changed it like: VEEEEEENNG

VEEEENGG

VEEEENG

VEEEEENNGGG

VEEEEENNNNGG

You know what I mean? "Which Veng are you", "how do you spell it". It was super hard and very annoying to tell

Who was who lol. I mean go for it it y'all really went to, just make sure you change your name on the forums so everyone can try to remember who you are! :)

Strpurepkr

We did this one time before and it was one of the worst ideas someone came up with lmao. I don't know how many people actually changed their name because I couldn't tell who was who apart! They changed it like: VEEEEEENNG

VEEEENGG

VEEEENG

VEEEEENNGGG

VEEEEENNNNGG

You know what I mean? "Which Veng are you", "how do you spell it". It was super hard and very annoying to tell

Who was who lol. I mean go for it it y'all really went to, just make sure you change your name on the forums so everyone can try to remember who you are! :)

Yeah exactly, I can see where you're head is at man, it's a good idea, but it can cause just as much confusion for those in the clan. We have two veng speed's now and that gets confusing sometimes :P

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

Im not going to give up my username snurf tbh. For my other zerker xerialz i dont mind

wahahaha

lol bants

Caregan

We're not implementing the confusing name change where we can't even differ our own friends in-game of who's who like @@Caregan explained. BUT there's currently a clan name change going on for those dedicated people and that's: VENG + YOUR NAME

Example:

• Veng Speed
  • Veng Jody
  • Veng Titan
  • Veng Ghoul
  • Veng Bender 
  • Veng Joe
That way every name still stays unique + you represent the clan in-game with proud and passion :D <3

Grabbin

I think we should all change our name's to something like this:

GRABBIllIlIN

Sounds good, ye? 

:kappa:  :XHIYSh5:

mitzz

We're not implementing the confusing name change where we can't even differ our own friends in-game of who's who like @@Caregan explained. BUT there's currently a clan name change going on for those dedicated people and that's: VENG + YOUR NAME

Example:

• Veng Speed
  • Veng Jody
  • Veng Titan
  • Veng Ghoul
  • Veng Bender 
  • Veng Joe
That way every name still stays unique + you represent the clan in-game with proud and passion :D <3

Not really a fan of this tbh