Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Snurf

Singles Squad

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

I tried to get this going with some other members and it was gaining ground however a lot of them moved on from being zerks and it fell apart.

​I have been gone a couple due to work but should be returning soon. Singles is all I do. Anytime I am online I'm usualy at middles or east dragons.

So add me to list, glad to see some other interest

Noted thanks!

For all you single squad beautifull people we will have a single trip somewhere today. Im doing some work on board as soon as i come home we will be settîng up another single trip boyz make sure you're all on teamspeak

PabloSenti

Gl growing this squad

Robbo

I'm interested mate, although not as active as I'd like to be! Can surely get out every now and again with you guys though, although I don't brid much since the pure days!

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

I'm interested mate, although not as active as I'd like to be! Can surely get out every now and again with you guys though, although I don't brid much since the pure days!

noted. Maybe @@Sybren could look into a single squad team rank so we can see better who is in already.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

noted. Maybe @@Sybren could look into a single squad team rank so we can see better who is in already.

I'll think about the options.

For now you can make a topic where you put people's names on who want to join the Single Squad unit within Venggggg ^^

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

I'll think about the options.

For now you can make a topic where you put people's names on who want to join the Single Squad unit within Venggggg ^^

Its kinda getting hard to keep the list updated with my phone now. A teamspeak icon would be epic sybren. So its also easy for us to poke the right persons when were going out. Ofcourse the single team squad wont be a real ranked rank just a badge to show

Anyway please think about it =)

Roffa

Well i got some experience in running a big singles team to make hella profit  :wub:

I got lots of experience on skulltricking, bridding.

The locations where the most loot is if we want gps and good kills is at green drags (best loot at west) and skulling people at venenatis (spider boss)

So if you ever need me poke me  B)

Killing kids for their whole bank everyday all day.

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

Well i got some experience in running a big singles team to make hella profit :wub:

The locations where the most loot is if we want gps and good kills is at green drags (best loot at west) and skulling people at venenatis (spider boss)

So if you ever need me poke me B)

Yes! Im very impressed with your gallery would like it alot to have you in the squad!

Bender

Well i got some experience in running a big singles team to make hella profit  :wub:

I think by far your gallery proves that youd be best suited to leading the kind of squad were going for if your up to it :P 

Roffa

I think by far your gallery proves that youd be best suited to leading the kind of squad were going for if your up to it :P

I really appreciate you're thinking bro! But let me first prove myself that i can be a full member of this community before we make a step further! But offcourse i wouldn't refuse leading a squad. But it would need to go on a vote  :) don't want to make enemys here my friend

Banter

I really appreciate you're thinking bro! But let me first prove myself that i can be a full member of this community before we make a step further! But offcourse i wouldn't refuse leading a squad. But it would need to go on a vote  :) don't want to make enemys here my friend

You get my vote m8