Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Snurf

Singles Squad

Banter

I also have some experience with skull tricking @ drags, Its advised to have similar names. When I'm in the clan, Put my name on that list.

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

I also have some experience with skull tricking @ drags, Its advised to have similar names. When I'm in the clan, Put my name on that list.

As soon as you are full member you will be added to the list.

Also people the list on the front page is outdated. I will update this as soon as possible probally friday.

Roffa

Well i got some experience in running a big singles team to make hella profit  :wub:

I got lots of experience on skulltricking, bridding.

The locations where the most loot is if we want gps and good kills is at green drags (best loot at west) and skulling people at venenatis (spider boss)

So if you ever need me poke me  B)

Killing kids for their whole bank everyday all day.

I think by far your gallery proves that youd be best suited to leading the kind of squad were going for if your up to it :P

I really appreciate you're thinking bro! But let me first prove myself that i can be a full member of this community before we make a step further! But offcourse i wouldn't refuse leading a squad. But it would need to go on a vote  :) don't want to make enemys here my friend

You get my vote m8

That's always a plus bro!

beezyy

dude i love singles pking, thats all i do. im deffs in. thats the main reason why i applyed to veng before was because they said they were starting a sibngles team

Cat Magnet

Do I need to be a member of Veng currently? cus if not, im down! ign -Cat Magnet :P

Grabbin

Do I need to be a member of Veng currently? cus if not, im down! ign -Cat Magnet :P

Yes you do.

Well i got some experience in running a big singles team to make hella profit  :wub:

I got lots of experience on skulltricking, bridding.

The locations where the most loot is if we want gps and good kills is at green drags (best loot at west) and skulling people at venenatis (spider boss)

So if you ever need me poke me  B)

I think by far your gallery proves that youd be best suited to leading the kind of squad were going for if your up to it :P

I really appreciate you're thinking bro! But let me first prove myself that i can be a full member of this community before we make a step further! But offcourse i wouldn't refuse leading a squad. But it would need to go on a vote  :) don't want to make enemys here my friend

I'll trade my vote vs. your gf, sounds fair?  :kappa:

Roffa

@@Grabbin niggaaaa pleaseee

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

Yes mate, we require good teamwork with our single squad so we need to know you better.

Applicant+ are able to join us on our trips, we will be going out friday/weekend.

@@Roffa, hope you are online upcoming weekend bro

Basil
$ DONATOR $

Apping only takes 20 mins tops (if done correctly) So get that app in and join us for events like this :D

Tabasco Soz

hell yeah 

Royal

Very interested! My timezone may be an issue though