Sign in to follow this  
Tiki

Need advice on account

Tiki

Hey guys I need some advice on my account. I'm currently struggling on deciding what to do with my account. I originally was going to pk with dharoks in edge but I started training my range up for Zulrah and realized I still have the opportunity to become a range tank. Currently my stats are:

Attack:63

Strength:80

Def:70

Range:90

Magic:93

Prayer:65 ( was working on piety)

HP:82

I'm completely quested with barrows gloves vengeance dt kings ransom etc.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Caregan

Your hp is kinda low imo. I'd get that up as well as defense, cause that can only help you :D

Nunslapper

IDK, if you're okay training defence with a dscim then you can go tank. Otherwise just start a new one and afk it and go med with your current acc.

Edited by Nunslapper

Tiki

Would a range tank be worth training def up with the d scimmy? I wouldn't mind I just never had either accounts so I can't really judge on my past experience. Med level pking does look appealing though.

Nunslapper

Would a range tank be worth training def up with the d scimmy? I wouldn't mind I just never had either accounts so I can't really judge on my past experience. Med level pking does look appealing though.

Not really. Some people did it pre-eoc because after turmoil came out it's bonuses were based on your opponents levels. So it became equivalent to piety if you were fighting a tank with 1 attack and strength. But it's much more annoying to level like that. You can't use sotd the either.

Tiki

True. I guess i'll stick with my original intentions of edge dharoks pking.  

Veng Speeeed

Thing with the 80 str is you wouldn't be able to get 75 attack therefore you couldn't use SOTD so if your willing to sacrifice the use of that then go for it bro. but like @@Caregan said you would need abit higher hp but that will come with defence levels. GL MAN

Caregan

I use dh in nmz to get my def up only because I can use absorbs rather than ppots. The 1 hp with dh is better than a d scim with overloads (or so I made myself believe). Personal preference though I guess. Other than nmz I don't melee, however, I have been debating if I should get my strength to 78. 

Joseph

Your hp is kinda low imo. I'd get that up as well as defense, cause that can only help you :D

agreed

Tiki

Thanks for all the advice guys appreciate it. I'm going to make a new zerker while I do some med level dharoks pking.

Kevo
$ DONATOR $

70 att/str 77 prayer (for new prayers very soon) & rest 99

You will be a beast