Sign in to follow this  
Tiki

Need advice on account

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I use dh in nmz to get my def up only because I can use absorbs rather than ppots. The 1 hp with dh is better than a d scim with overloads (or so I made myself believe). Personal preference though I guess. Other than nmz I don't melee, however, I have been debating if I should get my strength to 78. 

Caregan's input^ +1

Even tho you could stay range tank right now, it would just be a tad bit harder to max out your def, if you're down for that you're fine.

If you want to be the most beneficial range tank 75 attack is kinda a must cuz of toxic staff for maging and whip for def training.

Good luck with your adventures! Keep us up to date whatever path you choose :)

Grabbin

I use dh in nmz to get my def up only because I can use absorbs rather than ppots. The 1 hp with dh is better than a d scim with overloads (or so I made myself believe). Personal preference though I guess. Other than nmz I don't melee, however, I have been debating if I should get my strength to 78. 

You could use dh absorbs + ovl tho :P

Caregan

true but then I can't do my own thing, I gotta click the thing every 5 minutes and that's too much work... Rather just click every 30 seconds and watch a movie rather than looking at the timer making sure I hit it :P

Grabbin

true but then I can't do my own thing, I gotta click the thing every 5 minutes and that's too much work... Rather just click every 30 seconds and watch a movie rather than looking at the timer making sure I hit it :P

true :P

Tiki

Would you guys make a acceptation for a 150 melee range tank? I added my stats into a combat calc and the only difference is I gain a single combat level. Training def without dharoks and a whip would have been a drag. I could live without using sotd. Is the 148 melee for range tank a strict requirement? Can someone explain why 148 melee is the most optimum?

StackedOut

keep going for med level dh pking