Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Miltz

Vengeance' inter clan PVP tournament: Who's our MVP?

Miltz

ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED

Got what it takes to be the Vengeance MVP?

Enter the Vengeance inter-clan PVP tournament to crown yourself champion and win some GP!

After a post in the 'Suggestions' thread a while back, it was concluded that an inter clan PVP tournament was something that everyone felt would be good fun. So I thought I'd take it upon myself to host one.

Entry fee: 250k

Prize money for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

Finals Night - Prove your worth in front of your clan mates.

Timeline

- From now until 12:30PM (GMT) on Thursday 21st April the sign up will be open, after that your opportunity to be involved is gone.
- Once you have signed up, you must pay your entry fee to @@Miltz / M Specz (contact @@Rolls or @@Tyy if your worried about your cash) before 12:30PM (GMT) on Thursday 21st April. Failure to do so will mean no entry.
- At 12:00PM on Wednesday 20th April, the participants will be randomly assigned into 4 groups.
- People will then have one week to arrange and fight everybody in their group (allowing people to work around work commitments and timezones).
- When a fight occurs, the winner must post the victory screen shots on the appropriate topic.
- At the end of each day, each players points will be updated in the appropriate topic, based on whether they win or lose.
- At the end of the week, the winners of each group will move into the semi-finals.
- A finals event will then be arranged where the two losers from the semi-finals will fight for 3rd place, followed by the two winners for first prize.

Rules

- Each person in the group will fight the others once.
- A win earns you 2 points.

- 4 Saradomin Brew limit.
- The semi-finals and finals fights will be the best of three fights.
- Bridding tactics allowed, use whichever styles you like. Combat styles are negotiable between yourselves for each fight, however if you cannot agree its any styles allowed.
- All fights to be held in the Duel Arena.
- All victory screens to be screen shot' so that the winner can post them. It is your responsibility to take the pictures, no pic no proof.
- Should a fighter not fight within the week, the situation will be assessed by myself and a rank to determine the outcome (by and large, if you don't fight, you lose).
- All levels and builds are able to sign up. The logistics of splitting the clan into different pools based on their levels would mean too few people in each bracket, anyway, always a chance of a KO ;)

Think you have what it takes to be the MVP? Post your name below before 12:30PM (GMT) on Thursday 21st April to sign up!

Pot Donator List:

Guys who have donated to the pot, thank you!

@@Miltz1000K

@@Polarisi888 250K

Participant List:

@@Connah PAID

@@Faugheen PAID

@@Sybren PAID

@@Heath

@@under constr PAID

@@Tyy PAID

@@Digb PAID

@ PAID

@@Rolls PAID

@@Zewy PAID

@@Berserk Pure PAID

@@Ronnnald PAID

@@NAYYLMAO PAID

@@Dale PAID

@@Cured PAID

@@Dwan

@@Warriuh PAID

@@Lorierl PAID

Edited by Miltz

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

Sounds like fun, gl to all

Faugheen

Great idea! Not sure if i'd participate due to the lack of my bridding skills, but good luck to everyone who participates :D 

Connah

Definitely taking part in this badboy! add me to the list mate

Miltz

Definitely taking part in this badboy! add me to the list mate

Your in mate!

Rolls
$ DONATOR $

We do actually have an 'official' tournament setup. But we're waiting to do it, as the clans only

Recently come together.

Basically giving members more time to sort out their setups etc. Also giving us time to priorities what's more important for the clan at the moment!

I guess if enough people sign up for an 'unofficial' one, then go for it.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I'm a shitbrid - But I do anything for the clan - Count me in :)

Miltz

We do actually have an 'official' tournament setup. But we're waiting to do it, as the clans only

Recently come together.

Basically giving members more time to sort out their setups etc. Also giving us time to priorities what's more important for the clan at the moment!

Oh, I wasn't aware, I did clear it with a couple people but obviously not enough  :o

As you say - if you're happy for it go ahead - lets see what happens... Could be a good warm up  :wub:

EDIT: @@Rolls you entering?

Basil
$ DONATOR $

Recently come together.

Even tho i know there is an "official tournament setup"  I gave m specz the go ahead because i feel in the end the incentive should come from the community and not just council and over. So If he thinks he is up for the job of running this event then have at it :D

This goes for anyone who thinks they have an idea for an event and feel up for the challenge of running it. Just make sure you run it by high leadership so we can support you and give you feedback. Also make sure you are able to prove you put enough thought into it.

Ow btw, count me in :D

Edited by under constr

Heath

I'll smack everyone

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

overheads on or off?