Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

wildy

Made mind up...

Dashy
28 minutes ago, wildy said:

Alright mate I use to be in veng few years ago, problem was at the time was not as many gmt so I use to miss out on midweek fun, so ended up making lots of other builds and never really returned, might be somthing I consider do miss the clan scene who knows might see me around ts/trips 

Yea as smished said above we have a solid gmt unit atm, you should definitely join and jump on some trips

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Having both a med and a tank suits me quite well!

Bitseach

Had a zerk... obtained a med... made a tank... ended up only using tank bc easyscape.  But you're right, gets a bit boring with lack of KO potential

Edited by Bitseach

wildy
15 hours ago, Bitseach said:

Had a zerk... obtained a med... made a tank... ended up only using tank bc easyscape.  But you're right, gets a bit boring with lack of KO potential

Yeah if it does end up a Rubbish build I still have a tank 🤷‍♂️ But I can see it working pking with a few maxxed 60 attack piety’s accounts yesterday..there very interested to see how it pans out

Yoshi

Tempting for me to make a tank too, don't know if I'll have the time though.