Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

wildy

Made mind up...

wildy

Right I asks few days ago about account builds. Really want a tank but also just didn't want  just mage and range power.. 

I have a maxxed 75att/75def I’ll also be making another low 60 attack med.

so I am deciding to make a 

60attack 88/90str 99def 99range 99mage 77prayer.

this puts me at 107cb with 88str or 90str.

if I ever want to get into med clanning scene again would you really think you/clans would cut  you off for being 150 combined... as I know of a few 75/75 tanks.

thanks 

syckness

it is all personal pref, and what you want to do with it. 
if you plan on clanning, make it allround a tank or a med. no use for a 60 att in multi scene apart from spearing  and a acb risk

Dashy

60 att is trash to clan with, maybe just make a med and a tank seperately

wildy
9 minutes ago, syckness said:

it is all personal pref, and what you want to do with it. 
if you plan on clanning, make it allround a tank or a med. no use for a 60 att in multi scene apart from spearing  and a acb risk

3 minutes ago, Dashy said:

60 att is trash to clan with, maybe just make a med and a tank seperately

I have a 75/75 med, I want a range tank as I have fought a few of them very good but lack of ko potential sometimes, that’s why I have been trying to find the perfect account what would suit me with still the tank side and still have a better ko potential, not necessarily going to use it for clanning as said but just this forum probably the best to post on as you are all that combat bracket with knowledge,

Akrr

ye not clanning acc but nice build to have fun on with for sure!

smished
$ DONATOR $

GL on whatever you figure out to do, either way with a maxed med, why haven't you apped already?

wildy
1 hour ago, Akrr said:

ye not clanning acc but nice build to have fun on with for sure!

Yeah that’s what I thought

wildy
31 minutes ago, smished said:

GL on whatever you figure out to do, either way with a maxed med, why haven't you apped already?

Alright mate I use to be in veng few years ago, problem was at the time was not as many gmt so I use to miss out on midweek fun, so ended up making lots of other builds and never really returned, might be somthing I consider do miss the clan scene who knows might see me around ts/trips 

smished
$ DONATOR $
6 minutes ago, wildy said:

Alright mate I use to be in veng few years ago, problem was at the time was not as many gmt so I use to miss out on midweek fun, so ended up making lots of other builds and never really returned, might be somthing I consider do miss the clan scene who knows might see me around ts/trips 

Right now we are quite GMT heavy so there's always action going on.

wildy
4 minutes ago, smished said:

Right now we are quite GMT heavy so there's always action going on.

Ok bud cheers I’ll consider it 

Dashy
3 hours ago, wildy said:

I have a 75/75 med, I want a range tank as I have fought a few of them very good but lack of ko potential sometimes, that’s why I have been trying to find the perfect account what would suit me with still the tank side and still have a better ko potential, not necessarily going to use it for clanning as said but just this forum probably the best to post on as you are all that combat bracket with knowledge,

Yea i have a 75/75 med and ive just made a maxed tank (107 cmb) cba with prayer. So nice to use for clanning