Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

the480

Exilient Client

the480

I have been using R lite for the past 2 years. Can someone who is familiar with exilient give me a rundown on what/ how to enable important exilient setting such as: not being able to attack clan members, see who is targeting, screenshots, loot tracker, what attack styles you’re being hit with, ( If this is a feature) etc. I looked through old posts and didn’t find much. I could be missing something. 

Pura Vida 

Origen
$ DONATOR $

First of all, make sure you have donated $5 to Exilent itself & connected your discord account to the client itself.

After that, I'd recommend you playing around with it yourself and compare your settings with an experienced user of the client. I can show you my settings tomorrow if you'd like?

the480

@Emil what’s the benefit of the donation out of curiosity?

I work a 12 tomorrow but Tuesday I’m free. I’ll mess around with it and reach out to you for your settings. Thanks! 

Akrr

With exilent pro for 5$ you get access tothese benefits at the bottom

https://exilent.org/wiki/Features#Pro_features

Thomas

Exilent Pro is definately the real deal, it's either 5 dollars or 5M ingame payment once. I use pro myself and it's actually amazing for me, I love it and highly reommendable.

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

As with all 3rd party clients, keep a sense of caution with some of the features that come out.  Jamflex can be quite inconsistent as to what they consider against the rules.  These 3rd party clients are a rather large gray area in that regard.

LostVikings
5 hours ago, Bjuj said:

As with all 3rd party clients, keep a sense of caution with some of the features that come out.  Jamflex can be quite inconsistent as to what they consider against the rules.  These 3rd party clients are a rather large gray area in that regard.

said by a Mod himself.

I'll stick to RL for now

lilzezima

vanilla client is bis and theres no arguing that

LostVikings
3 hours ago, lilzezima said:

vanilla client is bis and theres no arguing that

GANG SHIT

MED_ARROW
On 02/09/2019 at 4:47 AM, Akrr said:

With exilent pro for 5$ you get access tothese benefits at the bottom

https://exilent.org/wiki/Features#Pro_features

Ty for this, was not aware of it

Mosu

Is this client safe?

I've been sticking with Runelite forever. Tbh I'm afraid I'd get my accoutn stolen or something like that.