Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Twinkleberry

#1 Veng supporter

Twinkleberry

Most of our content creators/snapchat users know my 4 year old son is pretty much our biggest fan on youtube. I put our videos into his ROBLOX playlist and he ended up just asking me to make a runescape playlist which he watchs now more than anything else. Honestly i thought i'd have to force him to watch the videos, but it was really easy to make stuff he liked. If you can capture his attention in the first 10 seconds he will put your video at over 100 views. Well he asked if we could make a video for all of "my friends who make the runescape videos" so we did. Fuck black ops, lame game, but this audio is golden.

Enjoy! Didn't wanna put this in discord so it's offtopic. Hope you guys show him some love, future veng member right here.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

As a dad this makes me very happy to read man :D I'm pretty sure my girl will show some love very soon as well. She's already very interested in what I play for games :P 

Twinkleberry

@Sybren had to make sure I turned the blood gore and language filters to strict and now they can play :) they grow up so fast! I can’t believe my daughter is already rolling and holding her own bottles up it’s NUTS!

Edited by Twinkleberry

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Ayyyy

syckness

i'll force my kid to become a OSRS geek god :kappa: