Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Slipry

So Far So....?

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

Thinking about making an entire progress post for my account  IGN (Slipry), I have most of the important leveling captures and quest completion captures, aside from my untradeables and first PK capture any suggestions as to what I should include photo wise? New to clan, New to OSRS progress tracking just looking for tips on making an all-around badass progress post. 

This should give me something to do while I finish 96-99 range in the mm2 tunnels, and finish mm2 this week so I can get my app in boys!!!!

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Set up some goals and share that progress with us. Could be anything: pking, levels (skills), items, bossing, etc... Honestly, the most beneficial thing is to talk to the community whenever you have the chance. Be active in the cc, use discord etc...

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Very much what @Sybren said. Would be nice to follow your progress & and your goals.

Best of luck with your account, hope to see you apply once it is completed :)

modlulz

bro if you post a topic every level, more post count. B)

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

@Sybren thanks for the response I'll set up the progress post after work, always in CC, still brand new to discord.

@Origen appreciate the response, Im going to smash out mm2 and that range this week so I can get that app in.

@modlulz where should I post vids/pics drifting my 350z around 😂 and I love your name!

Arbor

a smite of every +1 would be nice

chunkydoinks
$ DONATOR $

sounds like a cool idea