Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
MancGainz

What direction do I take?

Kris

70 def and train range and str to max :P

UrMy3p

tank

Taylor

id say range tank if youre deciding to clan, if not then grab melee, ive had every med now, because I always pked single spots in deep wilderness, I found it was very hard to ko other brids/nhers. I had to outlast them, which if you couldn't catch a full tb, failed lots of times. imo pking anywhere but multi was aids

Huskahs

Tank man the best way to go

Eyedea

you have a while to decide anyways. In my opinion though, i would go tank. Tank allows you to do most PVM tasks and PVP as well. although tanks aren't as enjoyable to pk on which is the only downside.

Euthanize

If you want a "main" account, I would go med as it is probly the best account to do everything with. But it comes down to if you want to tank in multi pking, well tank more efficiently. 

arrowdynamix

im 75/70/99 build :) i love my tank

Pk3r781

I had a range tank back in the day and pretty op as good fun but it’s fairly limiting in what you can do, also can be hard to fight sometimes because if pray range goes on you don’t have much to turn to.