Miltz

The Official Summer PVP Tournament - Are you Vengeance' MVP?

CDCvsCIA

@@mercenarie @@GOATisBack we need to fight today guys!!

Strpurepkr

@@mercenarie @@GOATisBack we need to fight today guys!!

Minus Merc for me

Miltz

@@Strpurepkr @@CDCvsCIA @@KingReptar @@mercenarie @@Veng Lure Me @@Veng Speeeed you have until Monday to complete the rest of your fights.

If you cannot arrange the fight, please post a screenshot of you trying to organise the fight with the person. If they don't reply or they are not willing to fight you will receive the win. If they try to fight and you cant make it work will both get a loss. If you want the points get on when the other person can - simple as that.

Please upload screenshots of messages or wins here.. Good luck fellas!

mercenarie

guys pm me on the ts i dono the names of you guys in ts if its not the same as on forums im sorry :(

Miltz

@@Strpurepkr @@CDCvsCIA @@KingReptar @@mercenarie @@Veng Lure Me @@Veng Speeeed you have until Monday to complete the rest of your fights.

If you cannot arrange the fight, please post a screenshot of you trying to organise the fight with the person. If they don't reply or they are not willing to fight you will receive the win. If they try to fight and you cant make it work will both get a loss. If you want the points get on when the other person can - simple as that.

The first round is now over. Those of you drew on points will be differed by how many fights you completed. The more fights = higher up the table.

The next round of fights will be announced tomorrow. Good luck to all!

Edited by Miltz

Miltz

Quarter finals are drawn!

int 0x80

Oh shit gl Jeff @@Strpurepkr

Veng Speeeed

Wtf lol where am I ? I won my group only lost 2 fights

Miltz

The first round is now over. Those of you drew on points will be differed by how many fights you completed. The more fights = higher up the table.

@@Veng Speeeed see the above posts man. I tagged everybody saying they had to complete their fights. I can't work it on amount of losses or people would just get to 14 -16 points and refuse to fight anyone for fear of a loss. It had to be done on fights completed. I also gave everyone way over the time limit to get the fights done.

You still had one fight to go where as Veng Lure Me and Grabbin fought all of their fights.

Edited by Miltz

Veng Speeeed

Wtf lol where am I ? I won my group only lost 2 fights

Veng Speeeed

@@Veng Speeeed see the above posts man. I tagged everybody saying they had to complete their fights. I can't work it on amount of losses or people would just get to 14 -16 points and refuse to fight anyone for fear of a loss. It had to be done on fights completed. I also gave everyone way over the time limit to get the fights done.

You still had one fight to go where as Veng Lure Me and Grabbin fought all of their fights.

I asked @h3 loads of times to fight :/

It's ok would of been an easy win for me anyway

#refundpls