Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Miltz

The Official Summer PVP Tournament - Are you Vengeance' MVP?

Miltz

ENTRY CLOSED !

REMEMBER TO SCREENSHOT VICTORY SCREENS.

hd5QblO.gif

Got what it takes to be the Vengeance MVP?

Enter the summer Vengeance inter-clan PVP tournament to crown yourself champion and win some GP!

After the success of the Spring PVP tournament, it was concluded that a seasonal inter clan PVP tournament was something that everyone would enjoy. So without further ado, let's talk business...

X4QoSOW.gif

Entry fee: 250k

Prize money for: 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

Finals Night: prove your worth in front of your clan mates.

X4QoSOW.gif

TIMELINE

- From now until 15:00PM (GMT) on Sunday 18th September the sign up will be open, after that your opportunity to be involved is gone.
- Once you have signed up, you must pay your entry fee to @@Miltz or any other high rank (council+) on the V Public account, before 15:00PM (GMT) on Sunday the 18th of September. Failure to do so will mean no entry.
- At 16:00PM on Sunday 18th September, the participants will be randomly assigned into 4 or 8 groups (depending on participants).
- People will then have one week to arrange and fight everybody in their group TWICE (allowing people to work around work commitments and timezones).
- When a fight occurs, the winner must post the victory screen shots on the appropriate topic.

- A win will earn you 2 points.
- At the end of each day, each players points will be updated in the appropriate topic, based on whether they win or lose.
- At the end of the week, the winners of each group will move into the next round.

- The amount of participants will determine the number of rounds you have to go through to reach the final.
- A finals event will then be arranged where the two losers from the semi-finals will fight for 3rd place, followed by the two winners for first prize.

X4QoSOW.gif

RULES

- All entrants must be of rank applicant+

- Each person in the group will fight the others TWICE.
- A win earns you 2 points.

- 2 Saradomin Brew limit.
- The semi-finals and finals fights will be the best of three fights.
- Bridding tactics allowed, use whichever styles you like. Combat styles are negotiable between yourselves for each fight, however if you cannot agree its any styles allowed.
- All fights to be held in the Duel Arena.
- All victory screens to be screenshot so that the winner can post them. It is your responsibility to take the pictures, no pic no proof.
- Should a fighter not fight within the week, the situation will be assessed by myself and a rank to determine the outcome (by and large, if you don't fight, you lose).
- All levels and builds are able to sign up. The logistics of splitting the clan into different pools based on their levels would mean too few people in each bracket, anyway, always a chance of a KO.   ;)

THERE WILL BE NO NEGOTIATION OF RULES INVOLVING RANKS OR MYSELF. IF YOU CANNOT AGREE BETWEEN YOURSELVES - ANYTHING GOES. THIS IS HOW IT WOULD BE IN THE WILDERNESS.

X4QoSOW.gif

THE SPOILS

Should you win the tournament, not only will you get your hands on a sizeable amount of GP (last winner received 8M, due to be a lot bigger than that this time around) but you will also get your hands on this INCREDIBLE signature with your name on it, made by @Calum:

YuqZghE.png

X4QoSOW.gif

THE GROUPS

The groups have now been decided and can be seen below. Please complete your fights over the next ten days. Two people from each group will progress to the quarter finals. Once all fights are completed the quarter finalists will be announced.

Please re-read the rules and pay your entry fee before the end of the group stages. If you have no payed your entry fee by that time you will be disqualified regardless of your standing in the table.

So without further ado...

UKezhvL.png

REMEMBER TO SCREENSHOT VICTORY SCREENS AND POST THEM ON THIS THREAD.

Good luck to everyone!

X4QoSOW.gif

THE QUARTER FINALS

So, the time has arrived. The quarter-finals. Yes I know this was a long time coming but unfortunately people took way too long to complete their fights, I had way too many requests for extensions etc. and it didn't work. You live and learn hey!

Anyway, the group winners were pretty obvious (2 people from each group go through to the quarters) apart from Group 4. As Grabbin and Veng Speed tied at 2nd place, the fighter who goes through is the one that completed the most fights (and ultimately helped the tournament run more smoothly).

So without futher ado, its time to announce the group winners:

Group 1:

@@int 0x80

@@Joseph

Group 2:

@@Ebony Chins

@

Group 3:

@@Strpurepkr

@@KingReptar

Group 4:

@@Veng Lure Me

@@Grabbin

If you have any questions as to why certain people were taken through, feel free to PM me, but it should be pretty obvious.

OK so onto the more important bit...

THE QUARTER FINAL DRAW

So now each of the winners from each group has 5 days to fight their opponent in the draw (see below). These fights are best 2 out of 3. Whoever wins 2 out of the three fights will move into the semi finals. All fight rules are exactly the same as the group stages. The fight pairs were picked by used of a random geenrator online.

So without further ado..

Fight 1:

@@Joseph@

Fight 2:

@@Veng Lure Me@@Grabbin

Fight 3:

@@Strpurepkr@@int 0x80

Fight 4:

@@Ebony Chins@@KingReptar

Good luck guys in the quarter finals.

Remember post your win screenshots here!

X4QoSOW.gif

THE SEMI FINALS

So, after waiting a looongggg time for @@Grabbin & @Lure Me to get their fight done, we have our winners from the quarter finals! If you want to see who was fighting who, check above.

OK so onto the more important bit...

THE SEMI FINAL DRAW

So now each of the winners from quarter final has 7 days to fight their opponent in the draw (see below). These fights are best 2 out of 3. Whoever wins 2 out of the three fights will move into the semi finals. All fight rules are exactly the same as the group stages. The fight pairs were picked by used of a random generator online.

So without further ado..

Fight 1:

@ v @@Ebony Chins

Fight 2:

@@Grabbin v @@Strpurepkr

Good luck guys in the semi finals.

Remember post your win screenshots here!

X4QoSOW.gif

Think you have what it takes to be the MVP? Post your name below before 15:00PM (GMT) on Sunday 18th September to sign up!

Pot Donator List:

@@H3_ - 1m

@@Veng Lure Me - 2m

@@BionLegacy - 10m

Guys who have donated to the pot, thank you!

Participant List:

@@Veng Speeeed PAID

@@Grabbin PAID

@@Joseph PAID

@ PAID

@@Natural PAID

@

@ PAID

@@Cayden

@@int 0x80 PAID

@@-CarnivoR

@@Proteins Eff PAID

@@KingReptar PAID

@@GOATisBack

@ PAID

@ PAID

@@Veng Lure Me PAID

@ PAID

@@Br0od Elf PAID

@@AGS To Mouth PAID

@@H3_ PAID

@@mercenarie PAID

@@SOTV PAID

@@Vizerker

@@CDCvsCIA PAID

@@Ebony Chins PAID

@@S0ulja PAID

@@BionLegacy PAID

@ PAID

REMEMBER TO SCREENSHOT VICTORY SCREENS AND POST THEM ON THIS THREAD.

Edited by Miltz

Rail_Trail
$ DONATOR $

sign me up homie

AGS To Mouth

Lets goooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miltz

Lets goooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want in?

sign me up homie

Got u bro.

Caregan

This turned out really well last time! Good luck to who enters :D

Simpler

Wish my acc was ready for this -.-

NoPrayZone

lmfao someone would be so mad if they got me on their team 

Miltz

No teams mate - its 4 groups and you fight each person in your group.. like pool stages in sport..

EDIT: Do you want in?

Edited by Miltz

NoPrayZone

No teams mate - its 4 groups and you fight each person in your group.. like pool stages in sport..

Oh I'm fucking retarted. Put me in coach

NoPrayZone

Thanks Miltz babyyyyyy. Good luck to everyone!

Grabbin

Sign me up m8