Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Achilles

Bodybuilding (guide to 99 str irl)

D I S Z J E

CHICKEN AND RICE FOR DAYS

Dabe
$ DONATOR $

I like cake.

CDCvsCIA

Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

Thanks for the confusing informations, now my dick is stuck in the cat.

send halp pls

Zevenge

Just train like a Super Saiyan duh ;)

Kaaskop

Yes man, get in that hyperbolic time chamber

Zevenge

Yes man, get in that hyperbolic time chamber

You can actually train like the hyperbolic time chamber works but the time spent will not be the same as when you're in the hyperbolic time chamber ofc if you know how it works. But to train like it you do slow highest weight you can workouts. Like when you do a push up you do the motion of the push up very slow and it tears the muscle goood. Star crunches are great for abs as well.

carlos_condit

Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

it piss. aware

E92

Thanks for the guide! I'm 99 Strength in real life now.  :wub:

Achilles

IM NOT FINISHED U A-HOLES LOL BUT I DONT HAVE MOTIVATION TO FINISH IT 

RNG

lmaooooo

senseigner

Being a personal trainer my quick tips are usually:

Don't overtrain, listen to your body, eat small/medium portions often, eat plants, know your variables.