Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
CDCvsCIA

Turning my zerk into a main.

CDCvsCIA

why apply? i dont get it lol

Thought about going main yesterday, not sure why you're asking.

Wutang
$ DONATOR $

Mains are way more boring tbh. You might miss the fact that you were a zerker one day. You should watch b0aty and how his days on runescape turns around as he only grinds pvm and skilling. To be honest, you should keep your zerker and build a range tank instead. There is no difference between tanks and zerkers.

hiqh hp

good luck man from personal experience ive bin down that road and always have regreated it

Blueberry pk

well thats unfortunate bro,i would listen what others mentioned about making a separate account as main,you will regret it later on plus to make a main you would propably do it in 2 months non stop afking at nmz. its easy shit when it comes to zerks you will take loads of time to make another one in future but than again its your choice so good luck whatever you choose!

CDCvsCIA

Zerks are easy to me, nothing hard in doing a few quests to raise def to 45.

Anyways, I am keeping my account as a zerk. Created a new account and will probably train it on and off or pay someone from the clan to do it.

Thanks for the feedback guys you can close the thread.

Tropy

I second range tank. Range rips in pvm, only 2 or 3 places you have to duo. Deep wild pking is no problem, i rarely die due to my high pray and def. And pking is awesome when you mix and match combos. Nothing like not having to rely on spec..