Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
CDCvsCIA

Turning my zerk into a main.

CDCvsCIA

Hi clan, I've decided to turn my zerk into a main. The main reason is that I dont enjoy pking as much as I used to do, Ive been using pure accounts from 2009-present and never owned a main since. Also, bossing will be a lot more enjoyable to me as I will be able to solo them for a long period without using a tremendous amount of supplies.

Theres alot of reasons to why I want to quit the pure scene, for now, because who knows, I might start a new account somedays and I will have the tools to fund it. But right now I just want to enjoy the game without limitations.

Tbh the only thing that kept me, today, from going to NMZ with my whip on defence mode was the fact that doing this will ban me from Vengeance, which helped me alot in game.

Ive not slept for 2 days, maybe ill change my mind when I get back online (hopefully) but for now im really decided to fuck my account for good.

GOATisBack

Best of luck to ya dude

Kaaskop

Goodluck man, I would just start a new account because a main is actually fun when questing and leveling up. But it's up to you!

Berserker

alright man, thanks for the heads up :) do what ever feels best!

tomnr

Goodluck man, I would just start a new account because a main is actually fun when questing and leveling up. But it's up to you!

This. It's also harder to make a new zerk in the future due to the limitations, whereas a main is relatively easy to build. 

Fremnik

I'd start a new account, nothing like grinding up to levels 1-60 doing quests along the way. Much more pleasant to start a main from scratch then to convert a zerk and build another zerk up again in the future imo

ABC

Follow the advice what others say.  Make a new account if anything and make that the main you're dreaming about.  People always regret not having their def low and making a main is hella easier compared to making a zerker or a 1 def.

Basil
$ DONATOR $

Trow a junk acc into nmz and auto click that shit to main stats, easy enough

Joseph

you're delusional mate! lolol

Yung Zen

goodluck man

Tsunade
$ DONATOR $

I would suggest go create a new acc. and turn it into main, This is much easier to do and then your work of training your current acc as this has been alot more difficult for sure. And it will still act as a trophy to demand respect with ;-)

In the end its your decision of course, and i hope you will still stay around to keep in touch anyway!

If you have your new acc, get a b neck, obby dagger and afk all the way at rock crabs ;D

Edited by Tsunade