Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Upon a Zerk

Overwatch

Upon a Zerk

Anyone mess with some Overwatch? I'm going to be switching gears to 99 str after 85 slayer at nmz... could use a partner or 4! 

Cayden
$ DONATOR $

i wish, it looks like such a sick game

Upon a Zerk

It's fluid and fast paced. A good play for anyone who enjoys a titanfallesque shooter

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Yeah I play it level 129 I can't really play it for long without getting wiped out its like every competitive game you have to take breaks do enjoy it though, downloading bf1 beta for when I need a break from osrs grinding back up. 

Caregan

It's on this comp but I've never tried it, would be interesting to see how bad I'd be at it lmfao

Upon a Zerk

You'll have to give it a shot @@Caregan. @@Ben - i hear you. You usually get a few teammates that infuriate you. Moreso than my golf game. 

Caregan

You'll have to give it a shot @@Caregan. @@Ben - i hear you. You usually get a few teammates that infuriate you. Moreso than my golf game. 

I'll pm you in game later whenever I see you and maybe we can try it out?

Upon a Zerk

I'll pm you in game later whenever I see you and maybe we can try it out?

Possibly. It's my weekend with Keegan, so I only get a chance to hop on when he's out cold haha 

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Yeah it's tricky, add me on it we can have a game;

BenCannibal#21325