Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
wigglywalrus

Just some late saturday night fraternizing with the enemy

Fatigues

Colson's an alright fella. He jumped ship, and wanted back into Vengeance almost immediately, to be fair. We told him that it wouldn't be possible. Regardless, good head on the kids shoulders. Glad he's enjoying his time with them now.

The main thing you need to understand about Rev/Veng is: You're trading off for either A.) Vengeance: A great active community, with limitless capacity to advance, grow and learn. As well as leadership that is committed and very involved with their members in many more aspects than Revenant. Or B.) Revenant: Somewhat more experienced leaders. With a huge lack of responsibility, communication, or community.

With this being said, Rev does have somewhat of a community, but they offer you little to no chance of being involved with the leadership etc, seeing as all they do is Pk on officials, or stake. When they're not doing one of those two things, or if you're not interested in one of those two options, you'll find Revenant is a very empty and dull place, with not a lot more to provide, other than "experience."

I'm not shopping around. I checked out clans before dropping an intro here cuz it seemed like the one that best suited me. Was just chatting the dude up was interested in what his take on recent rev vs venge warring, didn't know he was an ex member etc.

Of course, son! I just wanted to throw it out there for ya! I'm verrrry glad you're with us.