Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
wigglywalrus

Just some late saturday night fraternizing with the enemy

wigglywalrus
$ DONATOR $

just chilling 346 geared up in fashionscape doing some late night string ammy when xrk showed up miring and tried to recruit me.

seems like an alright dude tbh.

It's cool shit when rival clan will give y'all good reps.

2EpyGOb.png

Joseph

LOLOLOLOLOLOOL

This literally makes me laugh, either way Colsen was a good clan member up until he left.

Thanks for putting this up Liam.

Keep up the good work.

VengUP

Veng Speeeed

Colton is a nice guy, but like a prostitute made bad decisions like jelly, grimsbys local prostitute... Nice chick bad decisions

wigglywalrus
$ DONATOR $

Colson's an alright fella. He jumped ship, and wanted back into Vengeance almost immediately, to be fair. We told him that it wouldn't be possible. Regardless, good head on the kids shoulders. Glad he's enjoying his time with them now.

The main thing you need to understand about Rev/Veng is: You're trading off for either A.) Vengeance: A great active community, with limitless capacity to advance, grow and learn. As well as leadership that is committed and very involved with their members in many more aspects than Revenant. Or B.) Revenant: Somewhat more experienced leaders. With a huge lack of responsibility, communication, or community.

With this being said, Rev does have somewhat of a community, but they offer you little to no chance of being involved with the leadership etc, seeing as all they do is Pk on officials, or stake. When they're not doing one of those two things, or if you're not interested in one of those two options, you'll find Revenant is a very empty and dull place, with not a lot more to provide, other than "experience."

I'm not shopping around. I checked out clans before dropping an intro here cuz it seemed like the one that best suited me. Was just chatting the dude up was interested in what his take on recent rev vs venge warring, didn't know he was an ex member etc.

Proteins Eff

Repin that veng <3

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Colson's an alright fella. He jumped ship, and wanted back into Vengeance almost immediately, to be fair. We told him that it wouldn't be possible. Regardless, good head on the kids shoulders. Glad he's enjoying his time with them now.

The main thing you need to understand about Rev/Veng is: You're trading off for either A.) Vengeance: A great active community, with limitless capacity to advance, grow and learn. As well as leadership that is committed and very involved with their members in many more aspects than Revenant. Or B.) Revenant: Somewhat more experienced leaders. With a huge lack of responsibility, communication, or community.

With this being said, Rev does have somewhat of a community, but they offer you little to no chance of being involved with the leadership etc, seeing as all they do is Pk on officials, or stake. When they're not doing one of those two things, or if you're not interested in one of those two options, you'll find Revenant is a very empty and dull place, with not a lot more to provide, other than "experience."

I'm not shopping around. I checked out clans before dropping an intro here cuz it seemed like the one that best suited me. Was just chatting the dude up was interested in what his take on recent rev vs venge warring, didn't know he was an ex member etc.

It's alright. Dillan just made use of this topic to update the status between Veng / Rev for our new members who are unaware of it :)

Revenant is just that 100th clan that will close after losing a couple of their fights. That's how weak they truly are. Veng on the other hand will never give up IF they'd lose a fight, keep on growing, keep practising and will always stay open for as long as OSRS is online ^^. 

Miltz

Colson really nice guy. Good friend of mine - left Veng because some of his best RS mates went to Rev, perfectly understandable gotta do what you gotta do to have fun!!

Having said that - it's funny to watch him try to recruit haha!!

GJ on the pics mate :)

Cayden
$ DONATOR $

haha xd

Roffa

Im Roffa nice to meet you! Now you know me too ;)

-CarnivoR

Good kid but he's gonna be dead soon