Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
wigglywalrus

Salve (e) afk melee guide. (better exp then nmz)

Radicchio

Really dope guide!

I'm 50 attack so I'll for sure use this when I am ready to grind strength.

wigglywalrus
$ DONATOR $

Really dope guide!

I'm 50 attack so I'll for sure use this when I am ready to grind strength.

oooh cool, i'm 50 attack too, feel free to add me-ingame. would be cool to have some m8's with same build

gene vance

may try this

Upon a Zerk

Great read, definitely better then nmz. Thanks!

Damned

Has anyone else tested this?

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

Worth it

Pink_Clouds

Well written guide my man. However, i don't think the salve(e) actually procs against the zombie version. Iv'e tried to do the same at the mm2 monkeys (because of the prayer pot drops) and the salve does not work against those. Since these are the same zombies i don't think this actually works. Does however work against the version people chin at but those have a higher defence lvl so not as good for 50/60 attack.

Should run a side by side with a salve(e) and a fury to see what the results are.

The salve ammy does not work on the monkeys in the MM2 caves. Those are Maniacal monkeys, not zombies or skeletal monkeys. They arent undead. The salve ammy will work here however :)

Ebony Chins

hmm definitiv interesting guide

wigglywalrus
$ DONATOR $

Well written guide my man. However, i don't think the salve(e) actually procs against the zombie version. Iv'e tried to do the same at the mm2 monkeys (because of the prayer pot drops) and the salve does not work against those. Since these are the same zombies i don't think this actually works. Does however work against the version people chin at but those have a higher defence lvl so not as good for 50/60 attack.

Should run a side by side with a salve(e) and a fury to see what the results are.

The salve ammy does not work on the monkeys in the MM2 caves. Those are Maniacal monkeys, not zombies or skeletal monkeys. They arent undead. The salve ammy will work here however :)

Ah thanks for clearing that up, i haven't dont mm2 so had no idea what monkeys he was referring too :)

Basil
$ DONATOR $

Ah thanks for clearing that up, i haven't dont mm2 so had no idea what monkeys he was referring too :)

Can confirm, does work on the zombie monkeys. When mm2 was first released they had the same artwork+examine info as normal zombie monkeys, hence the confusion :D