Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
wigglywalrus

Salve (e) afk melee guide. (better exp then nmz)

TankDesigns

Great looking guide ! :)

Vah Jr

Nice guide! I think I'll try it some time soon 

Cayden
$ DONATOR $

thanks for this! sure we will find this very helpful! how did u find this method??

NoPrayZone

Very well written guide man. I really wish I could do this. Guess I'm stuck at Rock crabs lmao. If you have any other suggestions let me know :D

wigglywalrus
$ DONATOR $

thanks for this! sure we will find this very helpful! how did u find this method??

Saw a video of urballzRmine maxing offensive melee stats at skeleton undead monkies with salve way back when.

When barrow gloves were released (ape atoll teleport) and everyone starting training combat at the gorillas due to the adjacent altar, I tried it and found it didn't work with low attack accounts. I just scouted around for otherstuff near the altar and the undead monkies were right there. Put two and two together and thought i'd check if it was viable. It used to be a somewhat popular training spot for zerkers in the know circa 2006/2008. I've chinned/barraged 2 other accounts to max at ape atoll also. Pretty sure I just have Stockholm Syndrome for Harambe island at this point tbh.

wigglywalrus
$ DONATOR $

Very well written guide man. I really wish I could do this. Guess I'm stuck at Rock crabs lmao. If you have any other suggestions let me know :D

lol i got 9 bajillion string ammies to do, I'll check wiki and see if I can find any alternatives while I'm killing time :P

AndyP

Nice guide, will definitely be a place I'll try if I get bored doing my attack at nmz

Papi

this is sick bro.

GOATisBack

Nice guide mate

-CarnivoR

Looks good bro glad I found you in the GE to have you tell me about this def going to try it out and let you know how it goes

wigglywalrus
$ DONATOR $

Thanks guys, didn't know there would be this much interest :D