Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
The lawn guy

I cant stand these fucking pussy ass rev members

The big cheese

i had respect for veng but why you flaming someones irl? seems a little childish if you cant compete in wildy to then flame someone lol...

every post I have seen from you has been basically talking us down and "promoting" rev. You must be new. Why don't you go look at rev's forums and see all the trash they talk about people in this clan? And if you say you find more here than you do there, you are either choosing to disagree or just plain stupid. Before you start to come on here, check out both websites (and go back to beginning when they opened to now).

i wish i was new on this game but fact is iv played well too long and iv hung up my rune gloves, im not defending Rev in any of my posts. iv also been on revs site and seen similar "trolling" posts but its not the fact who "has more flaming topics" its the fact Rev keep baiting you and trying to get a response from you which is working, if you really are the better clan then stick to the morals of clanning and defeat your opponent leave the world without flaming and post on rsc so i can read in the future  ^_^

Caregan

i had respect for veng but why you flaming someones irl? seems a little childish if you cant compete in wildy to then flame someone lol...

every post I have seen from you has been basically talking us down and "promoting" rev. You must be new. Why don't you go look at rev's forums and see all the trash they talk about people in this clan? And if you say you find more here than you do there, you are either choosing to disagree or just plain stupid. Before you start to come on here, check out both websites (and go back to beginning when they opened to now).

i wish i was new on this game but fact is iv played well too long and iv hung up my rune gloves, im not defending Rev in any of my posts. iv also been on revs site and seen similar "trolling" posts but its not the fact who "has more flaming topics" its the fact Rev keep baiting you and trying to get a response from you which is working, if you really are the better clan then stick to the morals of clanning and defeat your opponent leave the world without flaming and post on rsc so i can read in the future  ^_^

Unfortunately the whole "world without flaming" part isn't possible, at least not with this group of people.

franz jean

Unfortunately the whole "world without flaming" part isn't possible, at least not with this group of people.

rev is funny this is just cringe. 

No racism pls

Caregan

There's nothing comical about it...

franz jean

yet you stand behind racist members in your clan. cheers. 

Caregan

yet you stand behind racist members in your clan. cheers. 

Sorry, but I didn't stand behind anyone.

franz jean

@@Caregan , by letting racism run rampant in a clan where you hold a position of power ie. "Elite Member" , you are standing behind it. 

Caregan

@@Caregan , by letting racism run rampant in a clan where you hold a position of power ie. "Elite Member" , you are standing behind it. 

I'm assuming when you say 'racism' you are referring to the fat Asian remark? If you are then that's not racist, that's calling calling someone fat, which is't degrading their race, it's degrading their appearance. Other than that remark, I might have missed any racism comment that was said in the chat. What was racist?. 

franz jean

I'm assuming when you say 'racism' you are referring to the fat Asian remark? If you are then that's not racist, that's calling calling someone fat, which is't degrading their race, it's degrading their appearance. Other than that remark, I might have missed any racism comment that was said in the chat. What was racist?. 

oh wow. lol thick skull you have. cheers. 

The lawn guy

yo blow me pussy, and whats childish is you defending your boyfriends probelms pussy

The big cheese

yo blow me pussy, and whats childish is you defending your boyfriends probelms pussy

flames like this will just make me close more of you're RSC topics lol... in future stick to all rules of the fight