Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Showeather

Stop Stringing!!!

Kev

Hello Veng, recently i've gotten 94 magic on my barrows pure and tank doing 2 different methods.

On my barrows account i did 80-94 magic stringing and i've spent a total of 42m. I was getting 150k xp per hour using mousekeys.

On my range tank i've done 80-94 magic and i've spent 27m getting 220k-230k magic xp per hour and 120k hp xp per our. Not only it was much faster, it was also much cheaper and more afk. went from 82-90 hitpoints as well.

I HIGHLY recommend you guys put in the extra hours to start mm2 so you can gain access to that awesome spot. Its 100% worth it.

But the quest requirements though

-CarnivoR

Going to do that from 94-99

Joseph

Bursting/Barraging is always the way to go man!

Good job!

soaksplats

hmm I might do this for 99 in the future

Vizerker

Thanks for the tip. I'll definitely work on mm2 reqs! Currently 84 mage. Maybe getting that 69 slayer will get me a decent cash stack for supplies lol

Caregan

Thanks for the tip. I'll definitely work on mm2 reqs! Currently 84 mage. Maybe getting that 69 slayer will get me a decent cash stack for supplies lol

i really hate to say it, but getting to 72 slayer I barely made anything... Never got any good loot; comes as the levels progress I guess. I'm in he same boat as you, have 84 magic but I just need to get the reqs for the quest lmao.

9GAG

lel

soaksplats

idk which method ill use now, the new lunar make bowstring looks really naice xd but the hp xp might be better

Fremnik

So is it worth it to really do mm2? I cry at the thought of training hunter. Never had more than 20 on any account (with the exception of my main from dumping magic genie lamps to 27). I'm currently 86 magic I'm thinking bursting 90-94. Should I grind mm2 for that short time period?

Showeather

So is it worth it to really do mm2? I cry at the thought of training hunter. Never had more than 20 on any account (with the exception of my main from dumping magic genie lamps to 27). I'm currently 86 magic I'm thinking bursting 90-94. Should I grind mm2 for that short time period?

For sure, grind the mm2 reqs its worth it man, it doesn't even take long imo. You don't even need to complete mm2, you can have access to that during chapter 2.

QRCS

Does anyone know if you need to have all the stats to start mm2 and get to the point where you can burst/chin?