Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Showeather

Stop Stringing!!!

Showeather

Hello Veng, recently i've gotten 94 magic on my barrows pure and tank doing 2 different methods.

On my barrows account i did 80-94 magic stringing and i've spent a total of 42m. I was getting 150k xp per hour using mousekeys.

On my range tank i've done 80-94 magic and i've spent 27m getting 220k-230k magic xp per hour and 120k hp xp per our. Not only it was much faster, it was also much cheaper and more afk. went from 82-90 hitpoints as well.

I HIGHLY recommend you guys put in the extra hours to start mm2 so you can gain access to that awesome spot. Its 100% worth it.

Caregan

About how many runes total did it take? Rough estimate is fine, just curious :)

Showeather

roughly 52k death runes 104k chaos runes and 104k water runes

Berserker

i might do that to get 94-99 mage :), will help my hitpoints aswell as you mentioned!

thanks for this, i always wondered if it was worth it.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Shit. And here I am, bought all the items to get 99 magic by stringing jewelry :P

Would bursting still be good at the regular Ape Atoll tunnel as well? You did burst right? (no barrage)

Showeather

Shit. And here I am, bought all the items to get 99 magic by stringing jewelry :P

Would bursting still be good at the regular Ape Atoll tunnel as well? You did burst right? (no barrage)

I wouldnt recommend bursting at those ape atoll skeles, the xp difference is significantly lower there and you gotta pay for the prayer potions as well. MM2 tunnels you get much more xp and you don't even need your own prayer potions as they drop them often

ParaCommando

LOLOLOL

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

LOLOLOL

madafak :D:(:D

ParaCommando

LOLOLOL

madafak :D:(:D

Kzou wel liever stringen dan zitten te bursten ofzo om eerlijk te zijn

Grabbin

Getting stats for mm2 right now so I can finally burst there :P

Derek

bursting>