Sign in to follow this  
kushty panda

Clearing Rev last night

JaysongK
$ DONATOR $

absolutely sick trip! was the best trip ive been on so far everyone pulled together and put them on their arse..

#REVWHO?

#JODYCLEAREDREV

Showeather

Nice job veng

kushty panda

What people need to realise is that the majority of their clan ranks absolutely live for this game. Their whole life is spent infront of their computer screen training for wars like this one last night. They just live and breathe runescape because they're so untalented and unliked in the real world. The only time they ever have the chance to feel better than someone else is when they're killing the casual, weekend pkers of the wilderness and they'll follow it up with some wet, childish insults while they wag their tails. I've never witnessed a group of men in their 20s take something so seriously!

Last night we pulled together and dropped these kids on their arse, and one look on their forums at the lies and excuses they're coming up with just proves how badly we've actually shattered their sad little lives. While our ranks are having a drink and a laugh on tinychat i can only imagine the tantrums and self-harm they're putting themselves through. 

Rev, cheers for the 50m+ in +1s, we made bank :)

@@Sybren

@@Miltz

@@Veng Speeeed

@

@

and the others, your stamina and calling was absolutely on point. 

Cheers to the future :D

-Dan

n0000000 i missed drinks on tinychat :(

P.s I was there too :( thanks for the tag pands @@kushty panda</3 friends off

Lmao i couldn't keep up with everyone who was calling! you go without saying! ILY V e n g <3 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

kushty panda

What people need to realise is that the majority of their clan ranks absolutely live for this game. Their whole life is spent infront of their computer screen training for wars like this one last night. They just live and breathe runescape because they're so untalented and unliked in the real world. The only time they ever have the chance to feel better than someone else is when they're killing the casual, weekend pkers of the wilderness and they'll follow it up with some wet, childish insults while they wag their tails. I've never witnessed a group of men in their 20s take something so seriously!

Last night we pulled together and dropped these kids on their arse, and one look on their forums at the lies and excuses they're coming up with just proves how badly we've actually shattered their sad little lives. While our ranks are having a drink and a laugh on tinychat i can only imagine the tantrums and self-harm they're putting themselves through. 

@@Sybren

@@Miltz

@@Veng Speeeed

@

@

-Dan

I DIDN'T RECOGNISE EVERYONE WHO WAS CALLING I LOVE YOU V E N G <3 <3 <3

x2 V E N G READ BOTH POSTS BRO

Strpurepkr

So true kushty great post man, I like how one of their members even said "gf brothers" in the bank to us... while the core members just flame

Fatigues

@@Sybren

@@Miltz

@@Veng Speeeed

@

@

-Dan

I DIDN'T RECOGNISE EVERYONE WHO WAS CALLING I LOVE YOU V E N G <3 <3 <3

x2 V E N G READ BOTH POSTS BRO

howww can i stay mad at a face like that <3 love u more

well done to everyone in attendance last night! You all performed beautifully, my doves<3

Joseph

@@Sybren

@@Miltz

@@Veng Speeeed

@

@

-Dan

it was lit mate

Voids Hope
$ DONATOR $

great achievement for us !! cant imagine how it felt of takeing the victory on this fight. you guys are beast and we will take vengeance to another level, proud of you guys!! keep it up and if needed call me for restocks i will help out as much as i can.

-CarnivoR

@@Voids Hope

great achievement for us !! cant imagine how it felt of takeing the victory on this fight. you guys are beast and we will take vengeance to another level, proud of you guys!! keep it up and if needed call me for restocks i will help out as much as i can.

BroWhere have you been?

KidFletch

great job guys thats what i like to see :D

Voids Hope
$ DONATOR $

@@Voids Hope

BroWhere have you been?

really busy at work untill 15 of august mate