Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Miltz

Vengeance clear Rev after 3 hour fight!

5c4rf4c3

Man i'm so upset/ashamed I missed this =/

But i'm VERY proud of this, great work guys :D

Veng Lure Me

Great job today guys! wish i could of made it. Next time

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

They did not expect this at all.

Need some Salt Rev?

Strpurepkr

My favorite part was getting called out for teleing (when I used up my supplies anyway), so I stopped, and literally every other call there members WHO JUST RETURNED would insta tele after getting piled  :D  :D  :D

:kaGWvS7: Rev

Cayden
$ DONATOR $

This was honestly one of the best wars I have ever been in, Coming from someone who was part of the pure community in its prime, this war almost outclassed any war I had been in.

Thank you Rev for the fight, it was a bash of note.

As for the members of the clan, We obviously showed our quality in the fight, and we stood our ground, both sides fought valiantly, and it seems both sides got cleared numerous times. Vengeance is now 5 months old, and if we are doing that to our #1 competitor then I cant wait to see what this clan has install for us a year down the line. There is still a lot of work on, obviously, and I'm sure the leaders are fully aware of what could be worked on and done.But for the most part well-fucking-done guys, we proved ourselves last night to not just be push overs, and it will only improve from here.

thanks boys!

#Vengeup

edit: waiting for those who clan hopped to come back :D Ive seen this shit happen so many times, probs will be too stubborn to realise that they jumped the gun a little too early though. ill post a couple of my pics :D

just for @@Sybren

9xEBCY7.png

ZeQWREQ.png

pretty sure this guy is one iteming...

IWICU9D.png

Edited by Cayden

vengMatt
$ DONATOR $

Rip Snurf how does it feel to lose now? Loyalty and dedication till the end that's what a clan is about, that's what vengeance is about! Amazing result and performance from every single one of you last night, #FUCKINGVENGUP

Berserker

Well fucking done guys!

Jasper

this shit was so nice :) 

John

Looks like fun cant wait :) !

JaysongK
$ DONATOR $

get in there boys! RIP my bank tho 07/29/2016

Nans are ez

was damn funny fights ^^