Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Xrk

Details Of My Leaving

Kev

Goodluck in Rev mate, hopefully see you soon in the wilderness  :D

Veng Speeeed

Nice of you to take time out to explain, fair play for that.

Something you said though just got me thinking.. If vengeance are not going the direction you want after like a month in here what is it you expected ?

The way you left in my opinion was de ja vu of the past with people following others..

Personally I prefer to set trends then follow them.

Gl in Rev I hope they are going the direction you want to be going in on runescape.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I know quite a few people in Revenant though I hardly recognize them, the way they act up against a newborn clan with mostly people new to the clanning world disgusts me. nothing I've ever seen in the runepure/tank scene.

I can't really blame you for leaving as I've been in the same situation back when Anarchy and Valhalla was

minor differences but I left.

I just hope it makes you happy you left a clan that thought of you as a friend for a clan that will treat you as a friend because you joined them by leaving their rivals.

and it's no secret Revenant are currently on top of us I just hope it makes you happy to know you joined a clan that flames the weaker ones, then falls on their knees without saying a word to the ones supirior to them.

you left without any input on how to improve yet those are your reasons ..oh and you also blame it on your friends. what a cheap excuse.

don't take to heart anything I said, I just want you to know what you stand for and who you will represent from now on.

Holy shit. Earthship got the perfect POV. Respect for your reply! 

I couldn't of said it any better than all of the replies of the members combined on this topic.

I wish you the best Colson. 

PlXELHUNGRY

To me it's a bit like when Natte Poes left: Loved the guy and the same goes for you Colson, but it's a bit disappointing to find out you are followers instead of the alpha's i thought you were before.

Jody
$ DONATOR $

a games a game man. you did whatever made it fun again no ones gonna hate you for that! also the post did make it better and put some respek back on your name!

kushty panda

id3vL6t.jpg

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

Dear Xrk.

We never had a chance to meet, but I can completely empathise with how you feel.

Around late 2010 in RuneScape 2, I temporarily left Fast Free Double Natures (FFDN), a runecrafting company clan, for The Slayers' Guild (TSG).  I had always been so loyal to FFDN, but I wanted to try out TSG.  I had just begun to slay and I thought they might be able to assist me with my crazy modifications for slayer tasks as a ranged tank.  

Unfortunately, I didn't get anywhere with it.  No one truly knew how to help me, so I had to learn to stop leaning on others and depend on myself.  Sometimes, I wonder if this is why I became so independent while I was slaying.  Either way, I always fell back on FFDN, because they were always family to me, and they always will be.

All I want you to know is that... never forget who your family is.  You fought with us, you may fight against us, and you may fight for us.  But either way you go, just know that Vengeance will always be a road back home.  You will always be treated good here no matter what happens in your clanning experience.

Take care on your adventures, we all wish you well and good luck on the battlefield.  

Maybe we'll meet again someday.

At the end of the day, do what makes you happiest.

All the best,

~Lotty

Cayden
$ DONATOR $

I saw this happen a lot in the pure community back in real OSRS. its nothing out of the norm, you will find your way bud :D

I hope you enjoy it that side and we look forward to seeing you in wars and what-not :D

have a good one!

I hope there wont be any flaming from this side of the clan.

Xrk

I know quite a few people in Revenant though I hardly recognize them, the way they act up against a newborn clan with mostly people new to the clanning world disgusts me. nothing I've ever seen in the runepure/tank scene.

I can't really blame you for leaving as I've been in the same situation back when Anarchy and Valhalla was

minor differences but I left.

I just hope it makes you happy you left a clan that thought of you as a friend for a clan that will treat you as a friend because you joined them by leaving their rivals.

and it's no secret Revenant are currently on top of us I just hope it makes you happy to know you joined a clan that flames the weaker ones, then falls on their knees without saying a word to the ones supirior to them.

you left without any input on how to improve yet those are your reasons ..oh and you also blame it on your friends. what a cheap excuse.

don't take to heart anything I said, I just want you to know what you stand for and who you will represent from now on.

Earthship your right with everything you stated but when you said "oh and you also blame it on your friends. what a cheap excuse. It definitely sounds like one but that's what game down to it my friends were leaving so i left too, i hate to look at myself as a follower but i will try to work on myself to not be.

The lawn guy

still love you bro, wish you would of stayed

Fatigues

Can already see you're taking with you, what you were taught in Vengeance.

Show Rev a community can exist.

And at the same time, try to understand the value in the fact that a strong community doesn't need experience, or the wins, for that bond to exist.

We are who we are for that very reason. (We still kick ass, don't play yaself)

Glad to see some-what of an explanation. Take care of yourself, Colson.

Edited by Fatigues