Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Xrk

Details Of My Leaving

Xrk

Hello Vengeance members, This has been over due for me to tell you guys why exactly i left.

I left Vengeance cause of some reasons within the clan. It was a thought in the back of my head of leaving Vengeance because it felt like it was going no where, and that Vengeance were kind of going into a different direction that i thought it was going. And the little things in the clan that they can work on like all clans in Runescape, but one thing that wasn't going to be fixed in my mind was half the reason i left vengeance. The rest was kind of an impulsive decision on the spot that a few of my close friends in the clan were leaving so i kind of decided right then and there to leave vengeance and join Rev. Hearing them say they left vengeance to join Rev pushed me off the edge to where i felt like i guess here is my chance to leave. Vengeance is an excellent clan, with a great community, and i will definitely remember being a member of the clan. I did lose friendships and piss people off of how easily i left vengeance to jump onto another clan. No one ever questioned my loyalty until i left and that's what surprised most people. People may Flame me in game or call me a rat because i deserve it and thats what i am, a rat. Just because i am in a different clan know does not mean i will be flaming others because thats how Vengeance taught me, to not be toxic. Forgive me if you will.

- Colson

Xrk

Doubt anyone will flame you from here. I'm sure you like people in rev and that's fine, but I hope you can see a major difference in how people get treated, posts, topics, status' updates, the respect that is given but not received, etc between the 2 clans. Good luck :-)

Yes I definitely do which is a very big change for me. Enjoy life of how it is Caregan :)

Miltz

Colson - good to see some explanation mate I was wondering myself!

End of the day a games a game and you have to have fun, regardless of what it requires!!

Good luck with those guys and see you on the battlefield mate. No hard feelings.

Successful

hope you do well wherever you go mate. at the end of the day the decision is yours and hope you made the right one for yourself!

Grabbin

~

I like your new rsn tho :)

Adderlol

Colson - good to see some explanation mate I was wondering myself!

End of the day a games a game and you have to have fun, regardless of what it requires!!

Good luck with those guys and see you on the battlefield mate. No hard feelings.

Respect for letting us know 

-CarnivoR

Pm a rank for a way out-Rev

Caregan

I know quite a few people in Revenant though I hardly recognize them, the way they act up against a newborn clan with mostly people new to the clanning world disgusts me. nothing I've ever seen in the runepure/tank scene.

I can't really blame you for leaving as I've been in the same situation back when Anarchy and Valhalla was

minor differences but I left.

I just hope it makes you happy you left a clan that thought of you as a friend for a clan that will treat you as a friend because you joined them by leaving their rivals.

and it's no secret Revenant are currently on top of us I just hope it makes you happy to know you joined a clan that flames the weaker ones, then falls on their knees without saying a word to the ones supirior to them.

you left without any input on how to improve yet those are your reasons ..oh and you also blame it on your friends. what a cheap excuse.

don't take to heart anything I said, I just want you to know what you stand for and who you will represent from now on.

!!! If I could like this 1000 times I would.

Colson, as long as you're happy we don't really care what you do. I haven't lost any respect for you, yet, because you haven't started to join in on their immature acts (from what I know of). For some of the others... I guess it shows their actual personality.

Bender

i still think your a cool guy mate but im glad you acknowledge your rat-like abandoning us coz honestly thats how it is plain n simple. Do you care to explain further exactly what things caused you to left ? for example you say  'And the little things in the clan that they can work on like all clans in Runescape, but one thing that wasn't going to be fixed in my mind was half the reason i left vengeance'  what exactly is that thing that wont be fixed ?
all aside i hope your happy with your choice and it was good to meet you and play with you while it lasted <3