Sign in to follow this  
jsaysay

New future applicant here

jsaysay

Hi everyone, I'm fairly new here and I will be submitting an application soon! I was just wondering about the daily activity of the clan. How often do you guys go on pking trips (f2p/p2p)?  How often do you participate in clan wars?  Is there some sort of schedule that exists? How lenient is the clan on inactivity for long periods of time (say...a month)? 

Fatigues

Hi everyone, I'm fairly new here and I will be submitting an application soon! I was just wondering about the daily activity of the clan. How often do you guys go on pking trips (f2p/p2p)?  How often do you participate in clan wars?  Is there some sort of schedule that exists? How lenient is the clan on inactivity for long periods of time (say...a month)? 

Hey, Saysay! Good to see you getting active on the forums, already! Now, to answer your questions:

• currently ranked #1 Most Active Runepure/Tank clan in Osrs :)
  • Events scheduled almost daily!
  • you can organize unofficial trips, after becoming a member, with apps+ at any time! (provided it doesn't interfere with events previously scheduled, etc)
  • we will be scheduling more clan wars soon! This month we based our focus on getting more active with recruitment :) Stick around and see for yourself, brother!

If you have legitimate reasons irl, etc for inactivity, we fully understand that your real life issues come first! All you have to do is, simply try to make a topic explaining why you may be going inactive! We're pretty easy-going about this sort of thing.

Any other questions, feel free to hit up any leadership, myself included! @@under constr @@Sybren @@Miltz EgIt9r1.pngSpeeeeed

Edited by Fatigues

Grabbin

The easiest way to get into contact with people is to join our ts (v.teamspeak3.com), since forum guests can't pm ppl :P (unless that was changed over the past couple weeks)

Fatigues

The easiest way to get into contact with people is to join our ts (v.teamspeak3.com), since forum guests can't pm ppl :P (unless that was changed over the past couple weeks)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK

YOUR

SIG GWABBBIN

AHAHAHA

Fatigues

i believe you're correct, though! Teamspeak is a good way to get in touch.

jsaysay

Alright thanks man I'll definitely ask if i have anymore questions :P

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

Looking forward to see your application

Tommy
$ DONATOR $

Welcome to the family.

Kev

Get 10 post count and submit that application asap! ;)

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Hey, Saysay! Good to see you getting active on the forums, already! Now, to answer your questions:

• currently ranked #1 Most Active Runepure/Tank clan in Osrs :)
  • Events scheduled almost daily!
  • you can organize unofficial trips, after becoming a member, with apps+ at any time! (provided it doesn't interfere with events previously scheduled, etc)
  • we will be scheduling more clan wars soon! This month we based our focus on getting more active with recruitment :) Stick around and see for yourself, brother!

If you have legitimate reasons irl, etc for inactivity, we fully understand that your real life issues come first! All you have to do is, simply try to make a topic explaining why you may be going inactive! We're pretty easy-going about this sort of thing.

Any other questions, feel free to hit up any rank, myself included! @@under constr @@Sybren @@Miltz EgIt9r1.pngSpeeeeed

^What he said :D

The bigger we get the more active we'll be. We're currently the most Active Rune Pure / Range Tank clan and we have big plans for Vengeance in the near future :). If you take a look at our PVP Section you'll see that we're fairly active for a (near) 4 months old clan :D

Also take a read at the topics pinned in our Clan Archive :) 

Looking forward to see your application!

PabloSenti

Looking forward to see your application