Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Rail_Trail

DMM SEASON 3

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

I am interested

C_S0nic

i'd give it a shot if a few other were down 

BnP

Can we turn this into like an officalpost? Where people sign up for the squad and like pick a skilling skill and shit?

Stalkers

tbh, I hate dead man mode! It makes pvp/wild even more dead then it already is :|

C h o p Suey

DMM seems fun, but every time a new season is released I seem to be very busy irl. I'm already working a 12 hour shift on sunday, so there goes my DMM chances

BnP

DMM seems fun, but every time a new season is released I seem to be very busy irl. I'm already working a 12 hour shift on sunday, so there goes my DMM chances

Not necessarily, you may miss day one, but the group is strong enough you can catch up with the support of the team in no time

Rail_Trail
$ DONATOR $

bascially what im getting from this is that people are generally, too busy or mildly interested in playing - Not sure what we can do. Might make a post tomorrow so we can discuss strat for anyone who said they wanted to join. 

FInal is soon so time's short.

BnP

Sounds good, if I don't notice the thread tell me in the cc and I'll hop on it

vengMatt
$ DONATOR $

I'm down for DMM S3 I've played the past few dead mans and last season I joined AC for the ride, love deadman mode!!!!

xJH

Wish i had the time for this

kushty panda

Yeh i'm keen to try this out.

It's worth making a different account right? to play DMM on and then i can afk nmz on panda.

I can't play much in general atm so i wouldn't want to take a role skill or anything incase i let anyone down..

We should get in ts and think about a game-plan.